Weston Peak

Weston Peak

Weston Peak seen from the east. The standard route climbs up to the saddle on the left side of the photo and then follows the south ridge
mountaingazelle
on Jun 16, 2007 2:54 pm
Image ID: 301933

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
lcarreau

lcarreau - Mar 24, 2008 11:46 am - Voted 10/10

Mountaingazelle ...

Thank you for the information and support on my images. 2008 has been a rough year for my immediate family members. One passed away; the other getting separated. You had mentioned earlier that you manage to get down to the desert a few times each year? That's great if you have the mobility and freedom to do that!!! The gasoline prices don't seem to help matters any. I love looking at your Bannock Range pictures, with all the greenery and views. Hope you get a chance to enjoy the sensational waterfalls and spring flowers. Take care!
- Larry :)

mountaingazelle

mountaingazelle - Mar 25, 2008 5:27 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Mountaingazelle ...

Thanks Larry. I’m sure things will get better. Driving to the desert isn’t too far but I usually only go there during spring and fall. Gas prices are expensive in certain places so I try to plan my trips carefully. My Bannock Range pictures did come out looking very green. I’ll try to add some photos later with snow covering these mountains.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Mar 25, 2008 11:10 am - Voted 10/10

Total agreement...

It helps to keep a positive attitude on things. The Bannock Range doesn't always have to be green. Things will be getting better. Planning is a great concept. Now, it's time for me to kiss the breeze of the desert, while the birds are still singing.
- Thanks for the good word, Melinda!!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3