Wild and giant mushrooms at the Lämmerfels !

Wild and giant mushrooms at the Lämmerfels !

Those mushrooms are toxic, so caution with touching them ! A big danger ! Also named as " amanite " (a frenchy word, sorry ! ), these mushrooms are having this caracterial color of brillant-red, with orange tones ... The white points are apartaining from the particularities of this kind of fungus ! It can bringing ticks on the hat of these fungus, so twice, you have to be cautious with approching and touching them ! Those mushrooms were seen on the northern side of the Lämmerfels. Humid, very dark and dens wooded (leafy forest), this side of the Lämmerfels seems to be like a jungle (the vegetation is very rich and dens ! ). But, with a good and happy luck, is the northern side desserving by a good marked path (the new " Dahner Felsenpfad " , in german ! ). So, it means that the Lämmerfels can be reaching and visiting, with a good marked and praticable path ! Don't forget this and enjoy it too much ... You will have too much surprises and spectacularities on this rock ... You've got the expert-speak-language here, without any hesitation !
Krysto
on Aug 28, 2007 8:16 pm
Image Type(s): Flora
Image ID: 330113

Comments

No comments posted yet.