Yellowjacket Hands

Yellowjacket Hands

on Sep 8, 2013 2:53 pm
Image ID: 865831


Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3

Marcsoltan - Sep 8, 2013 3:42 pm - Voted 10/10

Boy, that looks nasty!

Count yourself lucky though. You could have gone into an allergic shock.


jacobsmith - Sep 8, 2013 3:52 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Boy, that looks nasty!

I gather from reading on the internet that as long as my reactions remain localized and not general, despite varying somewhat randomly in intensity, i will not go into anaphylactic shock and die.
There appear to be many opinions on the matter however.


gimpilator - Sep 27, 2013 12:07 pm - Voted 10/10


You know, I got stung on the finger during our climb of Independence Peak. Do you remember? Anyhow, I forgot about it after awhile and it wasn't until 4 days later that I had to get help digging the stinger out. That was a mild sting, but I've had worse.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3