Zrd / Monte Sart Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
bojana

bojana - Mar 15, 2011 3:38 pm

alta via resiana

After climbing Velika Baba, Vrh Laske Planje and Kanin and Vrh Krnice, we settled at bivouac Marusich, ibexes putting their heads into bivouac.The day was still long, so we proceeded to Zrd.It was unfortunately almost entirely in the fog, so I remember only some long grassy slopes.It was longer than it looked, and we were tired.We were looking for some water spring, described in the book, but we did not find it.

morceaux

morceaux - Sep 3, 2008 8:33 am Date Climbed: Aug 21, 2008

Alta Via Resiana  Sucess!

Started from Rif. Gilberti, we hiked through Sella Bila Pec, then on the WWI warpath to Sella Peravo, continued to summit of Zrd. We only met with a lonely guy who just made a roundtrip, starting and ending in Resia valley, and plenty of chamoises and mountain goats. On the way back to Sella Peravo we visited the summit of Picco di Grubia / Hrubja.
It was a wonderful day with some clouds roaring above us, it was very spectacular. We spent the night at Biv. Marussich, as we had the plan to climb Canin's northwestern ridge on the next day.

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Oct 25, 2006 11:34 am Date Climbed: Oct 15, 2006

Autumn round tour  Sucess!

We came late, after 10:00 a.m., and day in October is short already. It was a very nice day and we walked up first to Rif. Gilberti and then on top. We returned over Goriuda alpine meadow, the scenery on Kanin high plateau was an unforgetable experience. As it was late, we were a bit annoyed with the hard path from Goriuda down to Sella Nevea.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Zrd / Monte Sart' main page