Viewing: 1-4 of 4

tradgirl1 - Dec 26, 2010 1:25 am - Hasn't voted

I'm impressed...

Wow...this comment comes after reading your article runbvr. I would love to grab a cup of joe and really talk with you, but you being in florida and me colorado that's a joke. But hey for real I'm impressed by your desire to live , really live life more than just make money and live the suburban bore of what some call "life". I am a college student at Western State and hope to do just what you are voicing and that life real life!

runbvr - Dec 29, 2010 6:20 pm - Hasn't voted

Replies

But I do do those things fortmental,.. I'm a diver, a beach road motorcycle rider, and about to be a sailer, but nothing compares to the mountains for me,.. And I agree, big shit about the stickers, but those stickers are for me, everytime I walk up behind my car and see those stickers, they remind me of the mountains, the good times I've had on them, and the good friends I've made on them, and I smile! Tradgirl, u big into trad climbing I guess?

yesak

yesak - Feb 27, 2012 9:10 pm - Voted 5/10

interesting

between the comments from fort mental and reading your article I have to say it made me me scratch my head.i think fort mental might have been reading to much into what your writing was about, and then again maybe he knows you more so through other things you have written. he has been in the wisdom end of this arena much longer than I. either way I like you both so far, and wanted to say I more so enjoyed your article then not. be well and make it great!

Vinny

Vinny - Jul 10, 2012 6:34 pm - Hasn't voted

Do what is awesome near you or move

hey, FL must be a frustrating place to 'be a climber'. If the other sports aren't satisfying the urge then get outta there or work on an exit strategy. The world is a big place and you are not gonna find like minded people in a place so far from great climbing esp if you define yourself as described.

"Argue for your limitations and they are yours" is a quote that keeps me going...

Even 2.8 kids has its very thrilling moments - but in general don't interchange adrenaline with awe inspiring- IMHO those are 2 different things.
Channel your energy positively! play hard!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to '2.8 kids, white pickets fences, awe-inspiring moments, and a quote from Teddy' main page