A dead tree falling deep in the air at the top of the Backelstein

A dead tree falling deep in the air at the top of the Backelstein

The Backelstein rock is an old Middelage Woodcastle. From the top of this rock, we have a magnificient view deep into the Backelstein-Halde valley. The free swimming-pool of Hauenstein is visible from thereover ... Good to see girls with very nice and nued bodys ! But, stop it now, serious now ! This photo is showing the typical vegetation, that you can see at the Backelstein's summit : there are too much " bonzaï-pines " , and also, trees like this one, which is falling deep into the ravine ! This tree is dead, unfortunately ... He's probably very old. Deep in the underground, you can see the very dark and savage pines-canopy of the Backelstein's south-walls ... The southern cliffs are higher than the northern, which are more humid and savagest still ! Finally, is the Backelstein one of the loved climbing-rocks, from all the Hauenstein country ! Here, you can find very hard climbing-routes (there are routes which are reaching the difficulty levels of 9 and 10 ! ). So, good luck and have a very nice pleasure, on this formidable rocky place !
Krysto
on Aug 24, 2007 11:34 am
Image Type(s): Flora
Image ID: 328252

Comments

No comments posted yet.