A diagram of the Bolczow...

A diagram of the Bolczow...

A diagram of the Bolczow Castle's walls (yellow) and supporting rocks (grey). Points of tors for climbers are given as red letters and parts of the castle as black digits: 1- well, 2- chaplain house, 3- the oldest part of the palace, 4- dungeon, 5- a secret entrance, 6- dungeon of the gate, 7- dungeon, 8- dry moat, 9- main entrance gate, 10- the oldest courtyard (XIV c.), 11- main courtyard (XV c.), 12- courtyard for the castle management, 13- barbican of the main entrance. Tors for climbers are provided in very hard granite and they are: A- this rock is called "Zamkowe Mury" and is situated outside of the castle, a surface for climbing is 15 m heigh and more than 50 m long and has five tors. Their climbing rate is IV to VI. B- the rock "Kapelania" is located inside of the castle. It offers one tor with overhanging crack, a climbing rate is V+. C- the rock "Jarek" is in the courtyard for the castle management and offers four tors of rates: VI.1 to VI.3+/4. D- the rock "Zloty" has seven tors with rates V- to VI.2 made in very hard granite where is a good technical climbing. It is inside of the castle.
Romuald Kosina
on Jul 11, 2007 2:33 pm
Image ID: 310604

Comments

No comments posted yet.