A Journey into P.N.G.P. lasted half a Century

A Journey into P.N.G.P. lasted half a Century

Page Type Page Type: Trip Report
Location Lat/Lon: 45.53250°N / 7.26714°E
Date Date Climbed/Hiked: Nov 30, 0000
Activities Activities: Hiking
Seasons Season: Summer

P.N.G.P. 50 YEARS of OVERVIEW

"I will'm checking to see what you came to do in the Park: beware because my friend, below, pulls goring!

"Sto controllando per capir cosa siete venuti far nel P.N.G.P.: attenti perché il mio amico, qui sotto, tira certe incornate!",

by Antonio






^^^^^^^



Visit a park is not a matter of a trip of one or two days, but requires years of visits and explorations. But even this is not enough to discover all the secrets and the wonders that it flaunts, but also hides. It is a never-ending quest that only Love for Nature can substantiate, otherwise it falls into a shallow and poorly observations become influential. Especially in the Education of Young People. To us this is successful, wherefore, after half a Century of wandering in the Park and surrounding area, yet we discover things and excelled not imagine in our limited Fantasy. It does not claim that the approach is that of a Rangers who together with his German Shepherd dog there coexists in close union for nine months each year, but surely you have to have more tenacity in attendance, if you want to get good experience and long-lasting. Just as the dog of the Ranger who, they say, it becomes half dog, half man, and is also the opposite, namely that man becomes half dog. A perfect symbiosis to live in contact and understand this
Immense Nature ...

"The true and living Logo of the PARK & The King of GRANPA"

by Silvia Mazzani





^^^^^^^


Visitare un Parco non é una questione d'una gita d'uno o due giorni, bensì richiede anni di visite ed esplorazioni. Ma anche ciò non é sufficiente onde scoprire tutti i segreti e le meraviglie ch'esso ostenta, ma anche nasconde. Trattasi d'una ricerca infinita che solo l'Amore per la Natura può suffragare, altrimenti si ricade in una ossevazione superficiale e scarsamente influente. Soprattutto nella Formazione dei Giovani. A noi é seccesso questo, per la qual cosa, dopo mezzo Secolo di vagabondaggi nel Parco e dintorni, ancora scopriamo cose eccelse e non immaginate nella nostra limitata Fansasia. Non si pretende che l'approccio sia quello d'un Guardiaparco che insieme al suo cane Pastore Tedesco ci convive in stretto connubio per nove mesi ogn'anno, ma sicuramente si deve avere più tenacia nella frequentazione, se si voglion ottenere esperienze valide e durature. Così come il cane del Guardiaparco che, dicon, diventi mezzo cane e mezzo uomo, mentre avviene anche l'opposto, ovvero che l'uomo diventi mezzo cane. Una simbiosi perfetta per vivere a contatto e capire questa Immensa Natura ...

On the opposite side from where they came ... / Dal lato opposto da dove son venuti ...

"HI, I am the least of the Society because they brought me here from Val Vény in the Mont Blanc!",

by Camillo Roberto Ferronato





^^^^^^^

PARK NATIONAL GRAN PARADISO & over the borders

***

"The Logo of the PARK"

by Silvia Mazzani





^^^^^^^


Powered by Royal Decree 3. 12.1922 No. 1584 converted into Law 17. 4. 1925 No. 473 and also recognized as an agency in 1947 and ratified as such by Act 17. 4. 1956 No. 561, as stated by its President Gianni Oberto Tarena in the Hint General Guide C.A.I./T.C.I. "Gran Paradiso National Park", 1980: "PURPOSE, DATA, PROBLEMS P.N.G.P. A P.N. is not a wildlife sanctuary, nor a mere field of scientific research, nor a region of relaxing stays. It is, however, a little bit of everything."

Realizzato con Regio Decreto 3. 12.1922 n° 1584 e convertito in Legge 17. 4. 1925 n° 473 ed inoltre riconosciuto come Ente nel 1947 e ratificato, come tale, con Legge 17. 4. 1956 n° 561, come dichiara il suo Presidente Gianni Oberto Tarena nel Cenno Generale della Guida C.A.I./T.C.I. "Gran Paradiso Parco Nazionale", 1980: "SCOPO, CARATTERISTICHE, PROBLEMI DEL P.N.G.P. Un P.N. non é una riserva faunistica, né soltanto un campo di ricerche scientifiche e neppure una regione di soggiorni distensivi. E' però un pò di tutto ciò.".

***

"The true & alive Logo of the PARK

by Zed





It is also true, however, that the undisputed King of this vast protected area, which over time is outstretched reaching the Rhêmes Valley and the Walloons of Piedmont in the North of the Valley of the Soana also Orc, is unquestionably the Ibex. The story of this prehistoric animal, fossil remains of which were found in the Caucasus dating 14 million years, far precedes that of man. The same, as is his habit, he also threatened to annihilate this species, so that in '700 the same had also disappeared from the Austrian Alps, and there remained a few colonies in Graian, just around what then was known as Great Paradise, but generically as Mount Iseran. Enlightened minds understand the risk of this environmental catastrophe and the beginning of the '800 reacted by putting in place strategies to safeguard. Without going into the history of events, which now have more than 200 years, we want to simply list their names, to which must be inextricably linked to this great natural heritage: Joseph Zumstein Gressoney , the French Delapierre , the Knight of Revel Tahon Count of Pralungo and lieutenant-General of His Majesty the Royal States, the latter had managed to enact a Law by order of the King September 21th, 1821 that prohibited entirely from hunting to the Steinbock.
Other important decisions occurred in 1836, 1850, 1854 1856, where the area became a Hunting Reserve of the House of Savoy, prepared in a special way by the first King of Italy Vittorio Emanuele II known as the "King Hunter"; somewhat less concerned his son Umberto I °, even while his nephew was even less. In fact, Vittorio Emanuele III° in 1919 he undid giving it to the State with the aim to establish the First National Park Italian. More open minds understood and worked to achieve the feat, even of them want to leave "imperitura memoria": Senator Giorgio Anselmi, Oreste Mattirolo, Piero Giacosa with their Commission, the great Geologist Federico Sacco, Count Luigi Cibrario. From 1934 and until the end of the Second World War the Park was directed by the Forest Service, and after this the Park was once again at historic lows with no more than 400/500 animals. Other fortunately intervened: the Professor at the University of Turin and Naturalist Renzo Videsott, Count Giuseppe Bocca, the Commendatore Emanuele Bona, Professor and Lawyer Luigi Sertorio, the Grand Officer Silvio Turati ( a dynasty that is still reflected today with his son Attilio dealer homonymous reserve, a former reserve the Baron Beck Peckoz of Gressoney, in the Valley of Saint Marcel, between the two mountain ranges of the Great Avert and Roèses that come from Point Tersiva) and others, no less important and generous. The same Videsott served as Special Commissioner until 1947, after becoming Superintendent of the Park until 1969 to finally leave his post at the Engineer Francesco Framarin. The rest is history of our times, but it should be once again emphasized the legislative part, which sees in 1947 a Law Decree n° 871 of 5 July the Head provisional of State Enrico De Nicola, then ratified in Law n° 561 of 17 April 1956, the which made ​​the park an Entity, which were the Presidents of the Sertorio (1947/50) , the Commander of Professor Fausto Penati (1951/57) and the Great Cross Knight Lawyer Gianni Oberto Tarena. Every five years, the President of the Park is re-appointed, the last of these was Dr. Italo Cerise which is dead in 2012.

***

"IBEX hungry during the Winter in the Gran Paradiso National Park"

by Antonio





Risulta altresì veritiero che comunque Il Re indiscusso di questo vasto territorio protetto, nel tempo allargatosi raggiungendo la Valle di Rhemes ed i Valloni del Piemonte a Settentrione della Valle Soana o dello Orco, é indiscutibilmente lo Stambecco. La storia di questo animale preistorico, i cui resti fossili sono stati rinvenuti nel Caucaso con datazione di 14 milioni di anni, precede di gran lunga quella dell'uomo. Lo stesso, com'é di sua abitudine, ha rischiato di annientare anche questa specie, tanto che nel '700 lo stesso era scomparso anche dalle Alpi Austriache e ne sopravvivevano scarse colonie nelle Alpi Graie, proprio intorno a quel che allora non era conosciuto come Gran Paradiso, ma genericamente come Mont Iseran. Menti illuminate compresero il rischio di questa catastrofe ambientale e con l'inizio dello '800 reagirono mettendo in opera strategie per la salvaguardia. Senza dilungarci nella storia degli eventi, che ormai han più di 200 anni, vogliam semplicemente elencare i loro nomi, ai quali deve essere indissolubilmente legata questa grande eredità naturalistica: Giuseppe Zumstein di Gressoney, il francese Delapierre, il Cavaliere Tahon di Revel Conte di Pralungo, nonché luogotenente generale di Sua Maestà dei Regi Stati; quest'ultimo era riuscito a far emanare una Legge per ordine del Re il 21 Settembre 1821 che proibiva totalmente la caccia allo Stambecco
Altre decisioni importanti avvennero nel 1836, 1850, 1854 e 1856, ove nell'area si proclamò la Riserva di Caccia di Casa Savoia, curata in modo particolare dal Primo Re d'Italia Vittorio Emanuele II° conosciuto come "il Re Cacciatore"; alquanto meno interessato il figlio Umberto I°, mentre addirittura il nipote lo era ancor di meno. Infatti Vittorio Emanuele III° se ne disfece nel 1919 regalandolo al Demanio dello Stato con il fine di istituire il Primo Parco Nazionale Italiano. Altre menti aperte compresero e si misero all'opera per realizzare l'impresa; anche di lor vogliamo lasciare "imperitura memoria": Senatore Giorgio Anselmi, Oreste Mattirolo, Piero Giacosa con la loro Commissione, il grande Geologo Federico Sacco, il Conte Luigi Cibrario. Dal 1934 e fino al termine della II° Guerra Mondiale il Parco fu diretto dal Corpo Forestale, e dopo di questa il Parco si ritrovò nuovamente ai minimi storici con non più di 400/500 capi. Ancor altri fortunatamente intervennero: il Professore dell'Università di Torino nonché Naturalista Renzo Videsott, il Conte Giuseppe Bocca, il Commendatore Emanuele Bona, il Professore ed Avvocato Luigi Sertorio, il Grand'Ufficiale Silvio Turati (una dinastia che trova ancora oggi riscontro con il figlio Attilio concessionario dell'omonima Riserva, ex Riserva del Barone Beck Peckoz di Gressoney, nel Vallone di Saint Marcel, tra le due catene montuose del Grand Avert e delle Roèses che provengono dalla Punta Tersiva) ed altri, non meno importanti e generosi. Lo stesso Videsott funse da Commissario Straordinario fino al 1947, per in seguito diventare fino al 1969 Soprintendente del Parco e per infine lasciar l'incarico allo Ingegnere Francesco Framarin. Il resto é storia dei giorni nostri, ma va ancora una volta sottolineata la parte legislativa, che vede nel 1947 un Decreto Legge n° 871 del 5 di Luglio del Capo provvisorio dello Stato Enrico De Nicola, poi ratificato in Legge n° 561 del 17 Aprile 1956, la quale rendeva il Parco un Ente, i Presidenti del quale furono il Sertorio (1947/50), il Professor Commendator Fausto Penati (1951/57) ed il Cavaliere di Gran Croce Avvocato Gianni Oberto Tarena. Ogni quinquennio il Presidente del Parco viene nuovamente nominato; l'ultimo di questi é stato il Dottor Italo Cerise che é mancato nel 2012.


***

"Bearded Vulture / Avvoltoio degli Agnelli"

by DoJo





In 2007, the Board of Directors of the Park, with resolution n° 16 of 27 July 2007, carried out a new modification of the boundaries, reporting to the Ministry of Environment and Protection of Land and Sea on 30 October 2007. By Decree of the President of the Republic 27 May 2009, published in Official Gazette n° 235 of 9 October 2009, the perimeters of the park have been changed by reducing the territory. The President of the Republic has, however, considered this positive intervention, because the reduction was in the natural value discarding those areas inhabited by humans for which arose many conflicts of interest in recent times, the new boundary turns all the more to natural and naturalistic boundaries in order to allow a rationalization of the same territory.
This event will, perhaps, make sure that the balance between human life and animal, can reach a better compromise recalling that the former have the right to reside in the territory without undue constraints, while the latter is to advance the same as be able to perform safely their own, beyond the human quarrels, never forget that they were the first "owners" of these vast and wild areas; less extensive and less as wild as the presence of the mass makes them less and less these. Ibex are now dangerously "domesticating" and less and less fearful of man are left to approach the distance as little as two or three meters. Just go to the Shelters Vittorio Emanuele in Valavarenche and Vittorio Sella, especially in the plateau that leads to the two little lakes Lauson, in Val di Cogne to experience what has been said, and going to the Plan of Nivolé, but also in Valnontey, red fox gets to eat the chocolate almost hand in his mouth and then follow you, like a faithful dog, as far as Pont Valsavara. Do not believe: I'll document it in his hand photo.

***

"CHAMOIS starving on the GREAT PARADISO"

by Antonio





Nel 2007, il Consiglio Direttivo dell'Ente Parco, con deliberazione n. 16 del 27 luglio 2007, ha effettuato una nuova modifica dei confini, con comunicazione al Ministero dell'Ambiente e per la Tutela del Territorio e del Mare del 30 ottobre 2007. Con Decreto del Presidente della Repubblica 27 maggio 2009, pubblicato sulla Gazzetta Ufficiale n. 235 del 9 ottobre 2009, i perimetri del parco son stati variati riducendo il territorio. Il Presidente della Repubblica ha comunque ritenuto positivo questo intervento, perché la riduzione ha riguardato il valore naturalistico scartando quelle zone più abitate dall'uomo per le quali eran sorti non pochi conflitti di interesse nel passato; la nuova perimetrazione si rivolge maggiormante ai confini naturalistici e naturali onde consentire una razionalizzazione del territorio medesimo.
Quest'evento potrà, forse, far si che l'equilibrio tra la vita degli uomini e quella degli animali, possa raggiungere un compromesso migliore ricordando che i primi hanno diritto a risiedere nel territorio senza eccessive limitazioni, mentre i secondi avanzano lo stesso che consiste nel poter effettuare tranquillamente la loro, al di là delle umane diatribe, senza mai dimenticare che loro sono stati i primi "proprietari" di queste vaste e selvagge aree; sempre meno estese e ed altrettanto meno selvagge, poichè la presenza della massa le rende sempre men che men tali. Ormai gli stambecchi si stan pericolosamente "addomesticando" e sempre men timorosi dell'uomo si lascian avvicinare alla distanza anche di soli due o tre metri. Basta salire ai Rifugi Vittorio Emanuele in Valavarenche e Vittorio Sella, soprattutto nel pianoro che porta ai due Laghetti del Lauson, in Val di Cogne, per sperimentare quanto detto; salendo al Pian del Nivolé, ma anche in Valnontey, la volpe rossa arriva a mangiare la cioccolata quasi man in bocca per poi seguirti, come cane fedele, insino a Pont di Valsavarenche. Non credete: ve lo documenteremo foto in mano.


***

"Golden Eagle of GRAIAN ALPS",

by Antonio





The P.N.G.P., which has offices in Turin Street of the Rocca, n° 47, counts with a series of Casotti (Mountain Cabines), used by the Corps History Security Guards better known as Rangers (and kept open from early June to the end of November), scattered in different Walloons also submitted to monitoring by the Forest Service of the Region of Aosta Valley, in addition there is an Alpine Garden Paradisia in Valnontey with adjoining Biology Station Mountain, a collection of trophies of chamois and steinbocks which is given great exposure Castles of Saint Pierre and Sarre, a library with over 2000 books, a cine-photo library. I'm running the two visitor centers in Dégioz, the chief town of Valsavaranche and Rhemes-Notre-Dame, where in July 1972 was made ​​the partnership with the nearby Vanoise National Park in Isére Valley.

Il P.N.G.P., che ha Sede in Torino via della Rocca, n° 47, possiede una serie di Casotti, utilizzati dal Corpo Storico delle Guardie Giurate meglio conosciuto come Guardiaparco (aperti e custoditi dall'inizio di Giugno alla fine di Novembre), sparsi nei diversi Valloni, inoltre assoggettati anche al controllo da parte della Guardia Forestale della Regione Valle di Aosta; inoltre esiste un Giardino Alpino Paradisia a Valnontey con annessa Stazione di Biologia di Montagna, una raccolta di trofei di camoscio e stambecco dei quali é data grande esposizione nei Castelli di Saint Pierre e di Sarre, una biblioteca con oltre 2000 volumi, una cine-fototeca. Sono in funzione i due centri di visita a Dégioz, capoluogo della Valsavarenche ed a Rhemes-Notre-Dame, dove nel Luglio del 1972 é stato effettuato il gemellaggio con il vicino Parco Nazionale della Vanoise in Val di Isère.

***

"So the Red Fox has escorted us from Alp Rossin to Pont Valsavarenche, as a good Master of the House in the Park"

by emilius





But the real true story of Park is concerned Nature, ie Mountains, Hills and Passes, Glaciers and Lakes for those who, apparently, are not "living"; minerals, certainly not with the richness of its Group of Mount Blanc, and there are considerable existing mines in the zone and also famous and exploited until the recent past, although just beyond the boundaries of the Park, but still belonging to this wide area Graian Central and Oriental. As for the living it is addressed primarily to the Flora and Fauna, real purpose of the institution of the same in order to preserve them.

The FAUNA

***

"A Specimen of butterfly Parnassius apollo (or Parnassius phoebus)"

by livioz





Includes, in addition to the ibex and chamois, a number of medium and small mammals that survive the snowline and then in an area that can be defined pre-Alpine: fox , stoat, weasel, mountain hare and normal, marten and sable, the same with the arrival of the winter season gradually descend deeper into the valley. But not only in winter because the animal, feeling protected, gets closer and closer to the man. To the surprise on the night falls this summer in the small woods near the garden of my son Christian I found myself next to a young steinbock; Great Pollein at an altitude of about 850 meters! On the other side, ie the "Adret", small herds of deer graze in the fields above the Hamlet Parleyaz (1274m), at the foot of the Becca of Viou (2856m), usually from the Valais, this has proliferated the wild boar that, coming from Val d'Isere, crossed the Park in its sector more Western, over the Dora Baltea River and climbed the opposite side. But here, that into "Envers" is quite rare to meet him. There are no longer the bear and the wolf, while there is uncertainty for the lynx for which, it seems, have been carried out for reintroduction.

***

"They brought me back into Park, but they are like the Arab Phoenix. Everyone knows that there is but no one knows where it is. I'm not stupid: I have already cheated once!"

by SenadR





With regard to the bird park is home to almost all alpine species: golden eagle, bearded vulture said the "Avvoltoio degli Agnelli" bird of prey with a wingspan of the largest in Italy (after restocking since the last specimen was shot down in Rhemes in 1888, disappeared even from the Park since 1912), hawk, alpine chough and coral, large head owl, ptarmigan, grouse, partridge, black woodpecker and "muraiolo" (of wall), sordone, and finch, but much more rare and in the lower elevations, the capercaillie. More than about a hundered are the bird species and more than two dozen mammals, while reptiles and amphibians are existing almost all species, including fish, trout and char and a high number for insects including a variegated range of butterflies, among which we highlight the "Parnassius Delius paradisiacus", from the many colors.

***

"Tiny, tiny Ermine / L'Ermellino piccino piccino"

by Gino Bolfo





The FLORA

Not least is the existing flora on site thanks to the enormous differences between the various walloons and with respect to various altitudes and progressive, so as to blow up the plant life of the woods and forests with lichens up into smaller fracturing of the rock at altitudes high, to say the maximum. Each species has been able over thousands of years to adapt and grow using the sun, ices, snows, rains and winds, the same, in part, can be seen "in vivo" and sample of which is located in the Alpine Garden Paradisia Valnontey, just over the bridge over the river of the same name and the path that leads to Refuge Vittorio Sella. In addition, we highlight some particular features with endemic species exclusive to this area, "Aethionema thomasianum, Astragalus alopeciroides, sanguisorbifolia Potentilla, Achillea and Artemisia Cortusa, Viola, Hieracium, Sedum, Mathiola, Campanula, serpyllifolia or Linnaea borealis, Potentilla, Androsace" etc. Their explosion of colors with the arrival of Spring gladdens the sight, while in other seasons leads to a sense of companionship in addressing these sometimes harsh, irksome and almost inaccessible regions. Together with you will Fauna less alone in overcoming all these hills and steps, for which we have "spent" this page to Piedmont and Valley of Aosta, observing with our lens also the National Park of Gran Paradiso.

*** (see "ALL PASSES from PIEDMONT to AOSTA's VALLEY into SOUTHEASTERN GRAIAN ALPS" to which this page was originally bound as an Appendix). In addition, this work derives in turn from "F)- GREAT PARADISE or MOUNT ISERAN/ THE GRIVOLA - RIGHT SIDE Sixth Part" published in "My Lists", always in SP, which is the first of these little treatises on the Area of ​​Gran Paradiso.

***

"RED FOX of Nivolé Plan"

by Antonio





Ma la vera vera storia del Parco concerne la Natura
, ovvero Montagne, Colli, Ghiacciai e Laghi per color che, apparentemente, non son "viventi"; i minerali, non certo con la ricchezza propria del Gruppo del Monte Bianco, esiston e notevoli sono le miniere presenti nella zona ed anche famose nonché sfruttate insino ad un recente passato, anche se appena al di là dei confini del Parco, ma pur sempre appartenenti a questa grande area di Alpi Graie Centrali ed Orientali. Mentre per i viventi essa é rivolta in primis alla Fauna ed alla Flora, vero scopo dell'istituzione del medesimo onde preservarle.

***

"CHAMOIS of GREAT PARADISO"

by Antonio





La FAUNA


Comprende, oltre allo stambecco ed al camoscio, tutta una serie di medi e piccoli mammiferi che sopravvivono al limite delle nevi e quindi in una zona tale da esser definita pre-alpina: volpe, ermellino, donnola, lepre alpina e normale, faina e martora; le stesse con il sopraggiunger della stagione invernale gradualmente discendono sempre più verso valle. Ma non solo in inverno perché l'animale, sentendosi protetto, s'avvicina sempre più all'uomo. Con grande sorpresa sul calar della sera di questa estate nel boschetto presso l'orto di mio figlio Christian mi son ritrovato a fianco un giovane di stambecco; a Grand Pollein a quota 850 metri circa! Sull'altro versante, ovvero il cosiddetto "Adret", piccoli branchi di cervi pascolano tranquillamente nei prati soprastanti il Villaggio di Parleyaz (1274 m), alle falde della Becca di Viou (2856 m), in genere provenienti dal Vallese; su questo versante ha proliferato il cinghiale selvatico che, arrivando dalla Val d'Isère, ha attraversato il Parco nel suo settore più Occidentale, oltrepassato il Fiume Dora Baltea e risalito l'opposto. Ma qui, ovvero nell'"Envers" é alquanto raro l'incontrarlo. Non esiston più l'orso ed il lupo, mentre regna incertezza per la lince per la quale, pare, sian state effettuate prove di reintroduzione.

***

"The DEER came from the nearby Valais (Switzerland) and populates the side of th'"Adret" in Aosta Valley "

by Liba Kopeckova





Per quanto riguarda l'avifauna il Parco ospita quasi tutte le specie alpine: aquila reale, gipeto detto "Avvoltoio degli Agnelli" il rapace con la più grande apertura alare esistente in Italia (dopo il ripopolamento poiché l'ultimo esemplare era stato abbattuto a Rhemes nel 1888 e scomparso anche dal Parco Nazionale fin dal 1912), falco, gracchio alpino e corallino, civetta capo grosso, pernice bianca, gallo forcello, coturnice, picchio nero e muraiolo, sordone, fringuello alpino e, ma molto più raro e nelle quote inferiori, il gallo cedrone. Più d'un centinaio son le specie di uccelli esistenti ed oltre una ventina di mammiferi, mentre per i rettili e gli anfibi son presenti quasi tutte le ispecie, fra i pesci la trota ed il salmerino e per gli insetti un elevato numero con un variegato campionario di farfalle, tra le quali s'evidenzia il "Parnassius delius paradisiacus", dagli innumerevoli colori.

***

"Incredibly, he knows where to be born and grow Life!"

by Alberto Rampini





La FLORA

Non da meno é la flora esistente in loco grazie alle enormi differenziazioni tra i molteplici valloni e rispetto alle varie e progressive altitudini, tali da far esplodere la vita vegetale dai boschi e le foreste fino con i licheni nelle più piccole fratturazioni, anfratti e fessure della roccia alle quote più elevate, per non dir massime. Ogni specie é stata in grado in migliaia di anni d'adattarsi e svilupparsi sfruttando sole, ghiacci, nevi, pioggie e venti; le stesse, in parte, si possono ammirare in vivo e campione delle quali si trova nel Giardino Alpino Paradisia di Valnontey, appena oltre il ponte sopra l'omonimo torrente e sul sentiero adducente al Rifugio Vittorio Sella. Inoltre s'evidenziano alcune peculiarietà con endemismi esclusivi di questa area: "Aethionema thomasianum, Astragalus alopeciroides, Potentilla sanguisorbifolia, Artemisia Achillea e Cortusa, Viola, Hieracium, Sedum, Mathiola, Campanula, Campanula serpyllifolia o Linnaea borealis, Potentilla, Androsace" ecc. La loro esplosione di colori con l'arrivo della Primavera allieta la vista, mentre in altre stagioni conduce ad un senso di compagnia nell'affrontare queste, a volte, difficoltose, ostiche ed impervie regioni. Insieme alla Fauna vi troverete men soli nel superare tutti questi Colli e Passi, per i quali abbiam "speso" questa pagina tra il Piemonte e la Valle d'Aosta, osservando con la nostra lente anche il Parco Nazionale del Gran Paradiso.
*** (vedi "ALL PASSES from PIEDMONT to AOSTA's VALLEY into SOUTHEASTERN GRAIAN ALPS" ove questa pagina originariamente era stata legata qual Appendice). Inoltre questo lavoro deriva, a sua volta, da "F)- GREAT PARADISE or MOUNT ISERAN/ THE GRIVOLA - RIGHT SIDE Sixth Part" pubblicato in "My Lists", sempre in SP, capostipite di questi piccoli trattati sull'Area del Gran Paradiso.

***

"Loving Battles into GREAT PARADISO"

by Gino Bolfo, Corvus & maak


Animals of the Gran Paradiso...
Animals of the Gran Paradiso...
Ibex of Monviso
Animals of the Gran Paradiso...
Steinbocks Play


^^^^^^^

Law Code and Code of Moral & Practical within the P.N.G.P.

***

"What can be done and what should not be done in PNGP",

by Marco Cossard "Crevassino"





^^^^^^^

Inside there is a P.N.G.P. Regulation with a series of prohibitions, advice and information aimed at the various visitor can be found in numerous panels, scattered within them (usually the starting point for excursions) .
This "Decalogue" reads as follows:
YOU SHOULD NOT
1)- to harm or disturb the fauna ;
2)- pick flowers, cut and remove the trees;
3)- to bring dogs, even if tied;
4)- lighting fires;
5)- leave any waste;
6)- move and to rolling stones;
7)- pitching tents outside of authorized places (camping);
8)- perform subscription, messages with engravings on stone, trees, pastures, barns or other buildings of the Park;
9)- cause explosions, noise or rowdiness or the other can be frightening and disturbing the animals;
10)- exit outside of marked trails and making inappropriate shortcuts.
More practically we just say that the license is the best good general education, if not in the naturalistic one. Surely all the points listed are important, though, we add, sometimes it is not enough to read a sign and then keep in memory everything he says. Perhaps too, for which what we value in four voices, in our opinion the most important, which should be more emphasized, ie points 1,2,4 and 5, remembering, to respect the first, avoid coming in contact with the same. A puppy, touched by the hand of man, it can be rejected by his mother and then finally abandoned in bad luck.
Oh!, almost forgot: do not go on the glacier without a rope or not knowing to use it, the same can become a double edged sword, and instead of a victim effect different. Remember that it is always a problem to pull you out of a crevasse. Alive or dead ...

***

"What you can do, but do not overdo"

by Ilario Antonio Garzotto





^^^^^^^


All'interno del PNGP esiste un Regolamento con tutta una serie di divieti, consigli ed informazione varie rivolte al visitatore che sono riportate nei numerosi panneaux disseminati all'interno dei medesimi (generalmente ai punti di partenza per le escursioni).
Questo "Decalogo" recita così:
NON SI DEVE

1)- disturbare oppure recare danno alla fauna;
2)- raccogliere fiori, tagliare ed asportare le piante;
3)- introdurre cani, anche se legati;
4)- accendere dei fuochi;
5)- lasciare ogni tipo di rifiuto;
6)- smuovere e fare rotolare sassi;
7)- piantare tende al di fuori dei luoghi autorizzati (camping);
8)- effettuare iscrizioni, messaggi con incisioni su pietra, alberi, alpeggi, stalle od altre costruzioni del Parco;
9)- provocare esplosioni, rumori o schiamazzi o quanto di altro può spaventare e disturbare gli animali;
10)- uscire al di fuori dei sentieri tracciati e segnalati effettuando inopportune scorciatoie.
Più praticamente ci limitiamo a dire che la miglior patente consiste nella buona educazione generale, se non proprio in quella naturalistica. Sicuramente tutti i punti riportati son importanti, anche se, aggiungiamo, a volte non é sufficiente leggere un cartello e poi tenere ben in memoria tutto ciò che dice. Forse troppo, per la quale cosa teniamo maggiormente a quattro voci, a nostro avviso le più importanti, che andrebbero maggiormente sottolineate, cioè i punti 1,2,4, e 5, ricordandosi, al riguardo del primo, di evitare di venire a contatto con i medesimi. Un cucciolo, toccato dalla mano dell'uomo, può essere rifiutato dalla madre e quindi definitivamente abbandonato a cattiva sorte.
Ah!, dimenticavamo: non andate sui ghiacciai senza corda o non sapendo com'usarla; la stessa può diventare arma a doppio taglio ed invece d'una vittima effettuarne diverse. Ricordatevi che é sempre un problema tirarvi fuori da un crepaccio. Da vivi o da morti ...

***

"The meekness and fear of the Animals",

by Afzal, Antonio, johnmnichols, Gino Bolfo & Osw


Eagle
Chamois
Punta del Tuf
Curious Fox
Animals of the Gran Paradiso...
The Fox (Valsavarenche, Gran Paradiso), 22 febbraio 2007
Punta Rossa della Grivola


^^^^^^^

suggestions into PARK

Dal lato opposto da dove son venuti ... / On the opposite side from where they came ...

"Hello, you are welcome to P.N.G.P. We'll try not to disappoint you!",

by Antonio





^^^^^^^


***





by

Emilio Bertona, livioz, Aquila, Marco Cossard "Crevassino", emilius, Osw, morceaux, FrancescoCalvetti & jonybakery


Grivola, Herbetet, Gran Paradiso, Ciarforon and Becca di Monciair  from col Finestra
VALNONTEY
Between Gran Paradiso & Piedmont from Black Loch 1974
Blizzard in Grivolá...
 Feluma Tzaboc or Luetta Peaks and Pass
 GREAT PARADISE to be dumbstruck to Piedmont September 1980
Another cloudy sunset
Ciarforon and Becca di Monciair


^^^^^^^




sic transit gloria mundi

^^^^^^^

"L'Amour, la Beauté etla Jeunesse sontun Passage, commele Soleil etson Hombrage".





^^^^^^^

"Love and Youth are a Passage Beauty, such as the Sun and its Shady".





^^^^^^^

"L'Amor, la Gioventude e la Bellezza son'un Passaggio, siccome il Sol edil suo Ombraggio".





^^^^^^^

"When it flows the Nature abandons Trophies, when it passes the man releases Disasters, although by the King or Science ... / Quando scorre la Natura abbandona Trofei, quando passa l'uomo rilascia Disastri, anche se son del Re o della Scienza ...".





Five Philosophical Suggestions Argent to combat Time passing and Foolishness of men:
1)- Do not shovel snow. The Sun melts the.
2)- Do not sweep the leaves. Takes away the Wind.
3)- Do not kill people. Die alone.
4)- Do not wreak havoc on Nature. You do not forgive.
5)- Do not beat women. There is no use, they always do what they want to do.

vvvvvvv

"Better safe than sorry!! / Fidarsi é bene, non fidarsi meglio!!! ...".

^^^^^^^





Cinque Consigli Filosofici d'Argento per combattere il Tempo che passa e la Stoltezza degli uomini:
1)- Non spalar la neve. La scioglie il Sole.
2)- Non scopar foglie. Le porta via il Vento.
3)- Non uccider uomini. Muoion da soli.
4)- Non devastare la Natura. Non te lo perdonerà.
5)- Non batter donne. Non serve a nulla, fan sempre ciò che voglion fare.


ALARM!***ALARM!!

"We watch all together so that they do not wrap around pylons also "Granpa" / Vigiliamo tutti insieme affinché questi piloni non avvolgono anche il Granpa".


by Antonio





^^^^^^^

The Right Great Spirit ... il Giusto Grande Spirito

"Do not enter the Park as the Great Armada, or worse, the Devil. Sign in using low-profile, high and meditate ... / Non entrare nel Parco come la Grande Armada o, peggio, il Diavolo. Entra con basso profilo, elevati e medita ...",

by Xim & adventurer


User Profile Image
User Profile Image
User Profile Image


"Come in, however, with the Soul of a child and moved closer to Nature in Silence ... / Entra, invece, con l'Anima di un bambino ed avvicinati alla Natura in Silenzio ...",

by Xim, Scott & Marija

^^^^^^^


In the background: South Face...
Kessler in the bluffs and...
Gorg Blau
Coma des Ases
Enough water-supply
Happy child ...
Nikola in Komarnica canyon
Climbing-practice
Kessler at Ahu Tongariki. The...


^^^^^^^

"Even the stones will understand you and you can make the big leap to the Moon... / Anche le pietre ti capiranno e potrai fare il grande balzo verso la Luna ...",

by Xim





^^^^^^^

KEY CONTRIBUTIONS PHOTOS

On the opposite side from where they came ... / Dal lato opposto da dove son venuti ...

"Mamma Mia, how many people who work, You and I are quietly watching!",

by emilius





^^^^^^^


Action photographs & other, by Various AUTHORS & WRITERS:

"P.N.G.P. - Gran Paradiso National Park logo", by Silvia MAZZANI;
"A big male of ibex in P.N.G.P.", by Silvia MAZZANI;
"Bonjour Monsieur/Mr. Bonjourn"; by Camillo Roberto FERRONATO;
"Vallone di Montandayné: steinbock (Capra ibex) in front of the Gran Paradiso range", ", by Zed;
"Stambecco nei pressi di Pont...", by Antonio GIANI;
"Bearded Vulture (Bartgeier)", by DoJo;
"Chamois near Pont di...", by Antonio GIANI;
"Bassa’s Serra Link ROUTE...", by Antonio GIANI;
"Discesa in compagnia...", by Emilio BERTONA (emilius);
"The Fox (Gran Paradiso)", by Antonio GIANI;
"Parnassius apollo (or Parnassius phoebus)", by livioz;
"An Elusive Creature", by SenadR;
"Animals of the Gran Paradiso..." (n° 1), by Gino Bolfo;
"The Fox (Gran Paradiso)", by Antonio GIANI;
"Chamois" (n° 1), by Antonio GIANI;
"A "pino laricio" growning on the rock", by Alberto RAMPINI;
"Mule deer buck", by Liba Kopeckova;
"Animals of the Gran Paradiso..." (n° 2), by Gino Bolfo;
"Animals of the Gran Paradiso..." (n° 3), by Gino Bolfo;
"Ibex of Monviso", by Corvus;
"Animals of the Gran Paradiso..." (n° 4), by Gino Bolfo;
"Steinbocks Play", by maak;
"The young of IBEX", by Marco COSSARD "Crevassino";
"NEW LIFE on FOURQUIN of BIOULA", by Ilario Antonio GARZOTTO;
"Eagle", by Afzal;
"Chamois" (n° 2), by Antonio GIANI;
"Punta del Tuf", by Antonio GIANI;
"Curious Fox", by johnmnichols;
"Animals of the Gran Paradiso..." (n° 5), by Gino Bolfo;
"The Fox (Valsavarenche, Gran Paradiso), 22 febbraio 2007", by Antonio GIANI;
"Punta Rossa della Grivola", by Osvaldo CARDELLINA;
"Landscapes of the Gran Paradiso", by Antonio GIANI;
"Grivola Mountain Chain", by Emilio BERTONA (emilius);
"Grivola, Herbetet, Gran Paradiso, Ciarforon and Becca di Monciair from col Finestra", by livioz;
"VALNONTEY", by Aquila;
"Between Gran Paradiso & Piedmont from Black Loch 1974", by Marco COSSARD "Crevassino";
"Blizzard in Grivolá...", by Emilio BERTONA (emilius);
"Feluma Tzaboc or Luetta Peaks and Pass2, by Emilio BERTONA (emilius);
"GREAT PARADISE to be dumbstruck to Piedmont September 1980", by Osvaldo CARDELLINA;
"Another cloudy sunset", by morceaux;
"Ciarforon and Becca di Monciair", by Francesco CALVETTI (Francescocalvetti);
"Gran Paradiso, Italy", by jonybakery;
"So ends the Glory of the Alps", by Ivo CHUC;
"Tresenta from Gran Paradiso", by morceaux;
"Verso Torre Ponton", by Emilio BERTONA (emilius);
"PONTON TOWER (3101m) from Northwest and bad WEATHER arriving.", by Emilio BERTONA (emilius);
"User Profile Image" (n° 1), by Xim;
"User Profile Image", by adventurer;
"User Profile Image" (n° 2), by Xim;
"In the background: South Face...", by Xim;
"Kessler in the bluffs and...", by Scott;
"Gorg Blau", by Xim;
"Coma des Ases", by Xim;
"Enough water-supply", by Xim;
"Happy child ...", by Marija;
"Nikola in Komarnica canyon", by Marija;
"Climbing-practice", by Xim;
"Kessler at Ahu Tongariki. The...", by Scott;
"Fragguel climbing spot...", by Xim;
""The Owl" P.N.G.P." (n° 1), by Antonio GIANI;
""The Owl" P.N.G.P." (n° 2), by Antonio GIANI;
"Travel from all the Summits of "GRANPA"", by Antonio GIANI;
"A Journey into P.N.G.P Excuse me what are you doing here in my home?", by Emilio BERTONA (emilius).


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Silvia Mazzani

Silvia Mazzani - Oct 29, 2013 12:25 pm - Voted 10/10

This is quite...

...a collaborative page.
Bravo Osva e grazie!
ciao
Silvia

OsvaldoCardellina

OsvaldoCardellina - Oct 30, 2013 1:43 am - Hasn't voted

Re: This is quite...

I always liked the Spirit of E'quipe,
professional bias of an old coach.
HELLO and
THANK YOU
(posts: so I train a little with the English, where "scarsotto")

Viewing: 1-2 of 2