Viewing: 1-13 of 13
klwagar

klwagar - Mar 31, 2009 12:08 am - Voted 10/10

wow

very cool story. Congrats on the summit

Boriss Andean

Boriss Andean - Mar 31, 2009 3:56 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: wow

Thank you soooo much. I really enjoyed it.. a great moment in my life! Take care! :-)

Boriss...

andreeacorodeanu

andreeacorodeanu - Mar 31, 2009 4:56 am - Voted 10/10

Awesome,

telling step by step you really make me to can imagine so good your travel and the climb on your dream peak, really nice, simple and full of adventure moments. Congrats not just for the climb but and for the good jobs that u done there helping another climbers, this is amazing... and cuz u have the courage to do all this alone. I wish u for the future more this kind of climbs on your dream peaks!!!!!!!! All my best my good friend and thanks, cuz u take me in a way to the peak, hope to climb it toghether in real sometime :)!

Boriss Andean

Boriss Andean - Mar 31, 2009 3:47 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Awesome,

Salut Andreea! I'm so glad you like my TR. I really have one of the best times in the mountains ever. I met great people and visited nice places on my way to Aconcagua and during the expedition. It was always great to have my good friendĀ“s thoughts and words in my mind. Mountain people are always to take care of each other. There were many nice people I met that made my trip very enjoyable and give me a hand in hard moments.

Thank you for your nice comments :-) Pupici!

ArankaP

ArankaP - Mar 31, 2009 7:38 pm - Voted 10/10

congratulation

Great story

Boriss Andean

Boriss Andean - Apr 1, 2009 6:21 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: congratulation

Thank you ArankaP for taking a look at my TR... you have beautiful pictures!

Boriss...

LeStef

LeStef - Apr 28, 2009 1:02 pm - Hasn't voted

yes, WOW

I am planning to climb that mountain and I've read your story. WOW, what a great trip! Congratulation.

You are referring to a an Ecuador guide named "Fausto". WHat's his last name. I went to Ecuador last fall (november 2009) and did a great mountain trip with a local guide named Fausto.

Stephane

Boriss Andean

Boriss Andean - Apr 28, 2009 4:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Fausto :-)

Hi Stephane!

Yes, Fausto Tenemasa, he is a great mountain guide, very funny and friendly... I think you climbed with him for sure in Ecuador.I'll be posting a picture of him shortly, so you can reconize him better.

Thank you for your comments. Hope to see you back in Ecuador someday. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip with Fausto.

Have a great trip up to Aconcagua, you'll enjoy it!

Boriss...

Boriss Andean

Boriss Andean - Apr 30, 2009 10:47 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice one

Thank you for your comment. Yes!, I waited three years to climb it, now I'm so glad I accomplished my dream. I'm sure you will enjoy your Aconcagua climb in 2011. Good luck!

Boriss...

LeStef

LeStef - May 7, 2009 11:46 am - Hasn't voted

Question

Hi Boriss,

Thanks for answering my question about the guide. Mine was Fausto Mayorga.

I've been looking at what you have done so far and it seems that you did lots of mountains in South America. WOW!
I am planning to go to Aconcagua around January 2011 and we are currently looking for potential guides. Would you have any recommendations of "local" guides (that are from Argentina)? Going there with canadian, or European guides is quite expensive and I am hoping to find a local guide like we did for Ecuador. This formula was quite "cheap" when compared to north american prices but still very good money for a "local" guide.
Thanks

Boriss Andean

Boriss Andean - May 9, 2009 1:22 am - Hasn't voted

Argentinian Guides.

Hello!

Well, I met a few local guides in Aconcagua, Most of them did an excellent job while guiding.. but I came to met Nicolas Aguero, a very good and responsable guide as well as Pablo Candela from Eco Trekk Expeditions. You can contact Nicolas in the following site:http://www.andesfire.com.ar/home.html

They both can provide mules, guides, porters and accomodation. I'm gonna look in my e.mail book and I send them to you soon. Keep in touch!.

Boriss...


LeStef

LeStef - May 12, 2009 3:57 pm - Hasn't voted

Argentinian Guides

Thanks Boriss,

I will look at the provided info and will wait for more infos should you find more in your e-mails.

Much appreciated.

Boriss Andean

Boriss Andean - May 13, 2009 1:19 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Argentinian Guides

Your welcome. I'll search for more info. Take care!

Viewing: 1-13 of 13
Return to 'Aconcagua in and out.' main page