Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Oct 24, 2007 4:12 pm - Voted 10/10

Great reading!

You wrote it wonderfully, Norbert! So sincerely and with great passion. I'm sorry you had to turn just before reaching the great goal, but as you take it, there's a drive to return again. Wish you all the luck next time! It's unusual, but on the Slovenian mountaineering forum, there's one report from July 2006, where nothing is said about trobles. Obviously something happened on the ridge.

Cheers!
Vid

morceaux

morceaux - Oct 25, 2007 5:16 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great reading!

Thank you very much Vid!
Altough we haven't reached the summit, the trip was fantastic.
The ridge on that part was really scary and I didn't want to risk our lives, that is why we turned around. Next time I plan to make the traverse from the west, starting from Peravo saddle, finishing at Med Babo saddle, and return back to the Resia valley...
Cheers,Norbert

Ivona

Ivona - Oct 28, 2007 10:53 am - Voted 10/10

this is wonderful

place indeed..when I look at this photos I feel like in my Tatra mountains a little..:) I'm thinking about Julian Alps from some time..it was nice to read your TR -written with great passion!I would like to see these mountains some day..
cheers
Iwona

morceaux

morceaux - Nov 5, 2007 5:47 am - Hasn't voted

Re: this is wonderful

Thank you very much for the appreciation!
Julian Alps definitely worth at least a visit.
Cheers, morceaux

saman

saman - Oct 28, 2008 3:23 am - Voted 10/10

Completed from the Italian side

We have just finished the Alta Via Resiana, approaching from the Resia valley. It took 11 hours from Bivacco Costantini to Marussich. The conditions were perfect. As soon as I have some free time, I'll create a trip report.
saman

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Alta Via Resiana / Visoka Rosojanska Pot' main page