Annapurna I Comments

TimMcCabe32Untitled Comment

TimMcCabe32

Great page, content was perfect but a few more photos would be helpful.
Posted Jun 2, 2002 11:29 pm

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Thanks for the vote. I hope we can get more photo's too, but it seems like travel may be off this season due to turmoil in Nepal.
Posted Jun 3, 2002 9:23 am

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Good work, nice page. Cheers William
Posted Oct 10, 2002 6:38 am

Diego SahagĂșnUntitled Comment

Diego SahagĂșn

Please add more history about the ascents, BOOKS and LINKS. Any ROUTE?

Gracias
Posted Jan 20, 2003 6:16 pm

Martin CashUntitled Comment

Martin Cash

Text and photos are nice. Please add some climbing info.
Posted Mar 18, 2003 9:02 pm

BaarbRe: Untitled Comment

Baarb

Is there some particular place that summiteers hang out? I find it increadible that SP has accrued so many illustrious climbers and mountaineers and photographers as it has!
Posted Jul 19, 2006 2:24 pm

RachelUntitled Comment

Rachel

There is no active link for the virtual tour that eza posted, which would have been interesting. What is the date (month/year) that William Marler added that info on the 'current situation'? You have some good info here, but it leaves me having to search for much more. Still a good page. Cheers!
Posted Apr 16, 2004 11:21 am

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Thanks for your very pertinent and constructive comments Rachel. I have added information in the main page about Marler submission, as well as a more current submission that should be very current and useful.

As for the broken eza link...I have emailed him and asked him to provide more information. If he submits it to me I will include it in the sight and notify you personally. If you find this helpful please consider revoting the page. Thanks!
Posted Apr 22, 2004 12:16 am

Mblue01Untitled Comment

Mblue01

Good page. Annapurna-circuit is really great. It took me about 18 days to do the whole circuit and enjoyed every minute of it !
Posted Aug 24, 2004 3:41 pm

michaelhaifaUntitled Comment

michaelhaifa

Great page! Well done.
Posted Jun 25, 2005 12:03 am

AndinistalocoUntitled Comment

Andinistaloco

Good work here. You might want to keep an eye on the pictures, though - at least a few of them are of Annapurna South, which - as you probably know - is NOT the same mountain at all.
Posted Dec 12, 2005 2:42 pm

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Thanks for the vote. I changed a couple pictures, but since there isn't a page for Annapurna South, I also left a few. Thanks Again!
Posted Dec 12, 2005 4:30 pm

AndinistalocoUntitled Comment

Andinistaloco

Yeah, I know what you mean... I just didn't want folks to get the two confused. It may be a while before an "Annapurna South" page goes up - that's a pretty difficult mountain and one that doesn't get a lot of activity, either.
Posted Dec 14, 2005 8:12 pm

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Thanks for the vote!
Posted Dec 18, 2005 11:44 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Lots of infos and work in this page
Posted Jan 16, 2006 6:26 am

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Thanks for the vote!
Posted Jan 19, 2006 1:25 am

BigLeeAnnapurna I?

BigLee

Sorry but this page looks more like a page for the Annapurna Circuit than for Annapurna I. Maybe you should offer it up for adoption to someone who knows a bit more about the mountain?
Posted Feb 15, 2007 7:49 am

noahs213Great!

noahs213

Very good information if your going to trek there. But maybe have more info on climbing it and facts. Even though you would find out by your climbing leader. There are many just curious about it. But otherwise Great Job!!
Posted Sep 16, 2007 4:14 pm

ScottNeeds Improvement

Scott

The permit information is seriously outdated as is much of the rest of the page.

There is almost no climbing history/information listed on the page, despite the fact that this mountain has one of the most famous climbing histories in the world.

The current events information is almost a decade old and is no longer applicable.

Please update.