Arcs and Streaks of Light-- Rainbows and More

Arcs and Streaks of Light-- Rainbows and More

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

Rainbows, cracks in clouds, streaks in the sky, etc.


I adopted this album from Bob Sihler on August 30, 2011. The reason for doing so was that I personally find those images very beautiful and would like to keep this album alive. Nothing will change in terms of scope and content of the images to be attached.

With Bob's words...

"Rainbows-- symbols of dreams and renewal. Always entrancing, whether shimmering in the mist of a waterfall or stretching across a storm-darkened sky. Sometimes the only consolation offered by a long day of clouds and rain.

But light can manifest itself in other ways, too-- a golden crack in a gray cloud curtain, for example.

Add your own interpretations of this album's theme. Please use images that show intense colors, and please refrain from posting images containing people or human-made objects-- just a personal preference of mine in scenic photography, not a judgment on anyone else's tastes."



Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
schmid_th

schmid_th - Nov 15, 2006 8:20 am - Voted 10/10

Beautiful!

Really a wonderful album!
Thomas

therockimage

therockimage - Jun 6, 2011 9:12 am - Hasn't voted

Awesome!!

Thank you for creating this site, I am excited to now be a part of it.

Greg

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Jun 6, 2011 1:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Awesome!!

I'd love to take credit for creating the site, but it was really two guys named Josh and Ryle. There's a lot of great stuff on the site, so enjoy!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3