OverviewClassic Hard Severe rock route.
Getting ThereSee instructions under Binnein Shuas.
Route DescriptionStart 8 metres left of a boulder lying against the slab right of the base of Hidden Gully.
1. 15m up rib, then a corner to a ledge under a roof.
2. 35m traverse left and climb a steep section. Take easiest line up slab.
3. 35m follow groove to bulge, then head to base of grass rake.
4. 35m head right below diagonal crack (crux). Go left to large scoop.
5. 25m climb left side of scoop, then right-leading overlap. Left up slab to terrace.
6. 45m easy slabs.