arenal in the day time

arenal in the day time

thats not clouds half way up, its smoke from cooling lava that can't be seen in the day light.
vapor0278
on Sep 4, 2006 8:09 pm
Image ID: 222450

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Andinistaloco

Andinistaloco - Sep 4, 2006 10:15 pm - Voted 10/10

This...

is more like it. The chicks are cute, but hell, sp's got like 3,473,392 pictures already - I think we probably ought to keep it so that most of them are of mountains, hey? There are plenty of other sites where you could post the girls...

vapor0278

vapor0278 - Sep 5, 2006 7:46 pm - Hasn't voted

my point of view

again i must point out that i only posted the girls on this site because we met them on a hike to the summit of a mountain, had we met them somewhere else i would not have posted them here. i agree about posting mostly mountains and as you can see i post mostly mountain or mountain trip related photos, with only a few exceptions because i feel they are great photos (beavertail, ri). my intention was not to exploit these girls by putting them on the net, i only wanted to showcase one of my mountain climbing experiences. perhaps i could have better expressed that in the headings. i assure you, as you can see from my other photos that i am more interested in real photography and mountain climbing then taking pictures of 2 girls i meet in the woods.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2