Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Another one of those images which people think is a hoax. Despite my inability to resolve the issue once and for all , my occasional encounters with the beast (such as in the hills north east of the Verendry park ) haven't produced any irrefutable results, the following low quality photograph being the only image I ever took. Although I can assure you that if ever you hear and smell something that reminds you of a garbage truck, you may be close to an encounter !
suddendescent
on Oct 5, 2007 11:03 am
Image ID: 344332

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-8 of 8
donhaller3

donhaller3 - Oct 22, 2007 2:27 pm - Hasn't voted

I think i met this guy

and his name was stump. I apologize for SPs lack of a collective sense of humor.

donhaller3

donhaller3 - Nov 1, 2007 4:29 pm - Hasn't voted

T. Creature Stump for President

Considering the alternatives....

Seriously, he's seen so seldom cuz he will only do routes suitable for REAL climbers. K2 in the nude with no oxygen during a storm may qualify you, if you have never placed a bolt or fixed rope. (Polygraph required.)

suddendescent

suddendescent - Oct 24, 2007 10:30 am - Hasn't voted

Thanks for the reply

I've seen these on more than one occasion further north specifically in the Verendrye provincial park (there are some hills in the north east corner) and in other places in the vicinity such as in immediate proximity to Lake Kippawa (between Laniel and Temiscaming) and in proximity of Val D'or (check out the vicinity of the dump at night-and give city hall a call...) . Unfortunately in the past I either didn't have a camera or it wasn't ready . On this occasion I was in the park and observed this critter totally immobile at some distance from road side. Since I had to use a digital zoom the image is quite blurry. And yes, considering the distance I could have mistaken a stump for the fellow...

Good thing you mention the polygraph (the better ones reading brain waves) considering the funny stories people like to tell to make a quick buck and/or obtain world wide fame...

Scott

Scott - Oct 24, 2007 10:54 am - Hasn't voted

Always blurred?

I've always wondered why every photo of big foot or the Loch Ness Monster is always blurred? Is it just coincidence?

suddendescent

suddendescent - Oct 24, 2007 1:07 pm - Hasn't voted

a fleeting glimpse

I guess that providence really isn't on our side. Once I ended up 5 feet away from the creature once riding on a mountain bike on an ATV trail in the vicinity of lake Kippawa. The immediate reaction was to "run" away since I immediately changed gears and pressed on the pedals ! I would have obtained world wide fame taking that once in a lifetime picture ! But then , you never know how the creature would have reacted seeing a small flimsy piece of meat 5 feet away...

Deb

Deb - Nov 1, 2007 6:28 pm - Hasn't voted

uh....yeah, right

pfffffft! Looks like a burnt stump to me. I'm waiting for your pics of the yhetti - have you downloaded them yet?

RayMondo

RayMondo - Jan 20, 2010 8:19 am - Voted 10/10

Never-ending intruigue

New animal species are discovered every day. Real or not, no time to hang around.

suddendescent

suddendescent - Jan 21, 2010 6:58 pm - Hasn't voted

never-ending intrigue

Imagine suddenly encountering an 8 foot tall beast which is deemed as the product of fertile imaginations...Your first reaction obviously is fear at encountering the unknown...


To be honest, apart from the apes, my biggest surprise arising from my exploration of the wilderness in north central Quebec are cougars which despite their presence tend to be extremely wary for obvious reasons...With regards to the presence of new animal species I was surprised to once uncover (further north along the rail line in relative vicinity to where this picture was taken ) something that was as big as a squirrel, had the snout of a dog and the tail of a beaver. In other words, something totally new which must be documented. Despite my disappointment doing some superficial investigation on the net, there must be a data base of such discoveries which aren`t given more formal recognition lacking more tangible evidence (the endless list of lake monsters comes to mind ! My mother once told me that in Granet lake in the "Verendrye" park she had once observed in spring a group of sturgeons basking in the sun which suddenly left their immobility following each other with their backs above water. Such fish following each other , some with their backs out of water, gave the illusion of seeing a big serpent with facial whiskers, the first fish having peered it`s head above water...)

Viewing: 1-8 of 8