Casco Peak Comments

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

It's nice to see a new Colorado mountain submitted. I've noticed you have been pretty active on summitpost lately, well, it's great to have you. Keep it coming, you write well and it looks like youve got a ton of experience. Your page is excellent.
Posted Oct 9, 2002 9:01 pm

peakwolfUntitled Comment

peakwolf

Hi kaner,

Thanks, I just discovered summitpost and am having fun with it. It looks like a great place to make connections for climbing peaks out of the country too. I have a ton of photos that I'd like to share, hence all the photo submissions! Sorry, I didn't have time to put the route in last night. I didn't realize before I started how much work submitting a peak is. I put it in today under the ROUTES section rather than in the main body. I guess people have done it both ways, don't know which way is preferred.
Posted Oct 10, 2002 2:21 pm

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

I agree with Kaner. Peakwolf is SummitPost's best new Colorado contributor. Great writing in text and captions, along with excellent pictures illustrating the route make this an excellent page. I'm sold! I'll put Casco on my list. It looks like a very fun mountain, largely due to Peakwolf's informative page and great photography. Well done!
Posted Oct 23, 2002 8:07 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

As if Washington, Oregon, Nevada and Utah weren't enough for me to be interested in, now I'm going to have to add Colorado mountains thanks to pages like these.
Posted Dec 23, 2002 4:43 pm

Larry VUntitled Comment

Larry V

Nice job on Casco Peak, with some great photos! Having just been there from the other side, I'll submit a route and some photos soon.
Posted Aug 14, 2004 4:02 pm

peakwolfUntitled Comment

peakwolf

Sorry for the late reply. An alternate route and some more photos would be great!
Posted Nov 13, 2004 4:52 pm

Matt LemkePage Re-done

Matt Lemke

I have recently acquired this page and for the most part, have it re-vamped with more detailed route information, more photos and a map. Enjoy!
Posted Dec 20, 2012 3:45 am