Crnopac Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 21 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Sasa, you were talking to me about this mountain. Now I have the complete information here. Thanks a lot!
Posted Oct 19, 2003 4:02 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

You welcome Vid! Thanks for the vote.
Posted Oct 19, 2003 5:36 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Sasa, D Smith (Discussion Thread: General) gave us all a fantastic utility (still with a few bugs), using Google Earth photos. This is its home page. Go, play around and use it to make interactive maps on your pages.

But SP mountains are positioned wrong if their Lat/Lon info is wrong. I noticed, for example, that your Crnopac page has wrong Lat/Lon :-)

Cheers!
Posted Jul 30, 2005 6:35 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

I'm playing with Google Earth since it came out Vid :-) I was so happy when I first saw it, it is amazing piece of software!! This month I have around 1.5GB of traffic on GE! And there are still places I wish to visit :-) Have you seen Zadar, which is in photo detail? I can see my house! Unfortunately Julian Alps were covered with clouds when they took photos, which is disappointing. Or they gave them cloudy shots?! Durmitor is also quite cloudy. But Velebit is just amazing!! Detail is one of the best of all the mountains I've visited around the Earth and generally Balkan is beautifully covered! I enjoy 'flying' over the Velebit, from Lika to the sea and vice versa, just fantastic, or flying along the coast. Bosnia is pretty amazing too as is Macedonia and Montenegro. I've been dreaming about something like Google Earth for years and they fulfilled my dream finally and for free! Long live the Google! :-)

I've checked lat/long for Vaganski Vrh or Sveto Brdo on SP and they were correct but I didn't check Crnopac. I'll revisit all the lat/long’s on my pages in time to come.
Posted Jul 30, 2005 7:42 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Yes, Sasa, but D Smith added another great thing. He created a software, which you and I can use to create HTML, which puts an interactive map on any SummitPost page!!! See the today's thread under General. It's amazing idea! When he fixes bugs, I shall put such easilly generated maps on almost every of may pages.

I started vacation, but today it's hot, hazy and we are at home. We hope for some nice tour start of the next week, and then I'm looking forward to our Triglav :-))

Jasmina's afraid that Ivana is a bit slow for 2200m up in one day. But OK, all will be good ...
Posted Jul 30, 2005 8:26 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Sasa, if you will look here before your mail box - there's my mail. Reply, please. Cheers!
Posted Aug 2, 2005 4:54 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thanks Klaus!
Posted Jun 18, 2004 6:10 pm

BorUntitled Comment

Bor

Nice page and nice photos!
Posted Oct 30, 2004 10:24 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thank You Bor!
Posted Oct 30, 2004 10:34 am

JonBradfordUntitled Comment

JonBradford

Aleksandar,

I don't take nearly enough time to thoughly view your contributions (unintentional geographic bias... I'm stuck in Colorado so I focus on Colorado) but they are ALL awesome. Thank you much for sharing the photos and information on your beuatiful homeland. Exclent page.

Jon Bradford
Posted Dec 6, 2004 8:31 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thanks Jon, very much!! Of course, who could browse through all the material here and we are all more interested in closer areas when choosing what to see. You live in one of most beautiful of lower 48 states so I enjoy looking at your photos too!
Posted Dec 6, 2004 8:54 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thanks attm!!
Posted Dec 9, 2004 7:03 pm

gabrieleUntitled Comment

gabriele

my attention was captured by this pic

fine and interesting !