DANIYAL CAVE Comments

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
nader

nader - Oct 1, 2007 11:44 am - Voted 10/10

Great

These pictures are great. Attach them to the main page (if you don't know what I mean, send me a note and I will tell you how).

Also tell us how we can reach this cave. Which road do we take from Tonkabon or Motelghoo and how far is it...

Fereidoun Forghani

Fereidoun Forghani - Oct 2, 2007 2:25 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great

thanks
sure there are many things I can learn from you.like attaching my files to the main page.please tell me

vanman798

vanman798 - Oct 1, 2007 3:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Too many pictures.

More text please and less pictures. Use small pics with the text and attach your pictures.

Fereidoun Forghani

Fereidoun Forghani - Oct 2, 2007 2:27 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Too many pictures.

I dont think so.This is the least I could show!But see Gahar lake wich I will upload in a few days.I think you will like that more.Hope so

gimpilator

gimpilator - Jun 16, 2011 10:38 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Too many pictures.

I think it's a very good page. Awesome photos!

Vahid Ashrafi

Vahid Ashrafi - Jun 8, 2008 3:07 am - Voted 10/10

It was really graet !

I was there in 3rd Jun 2008 . Passing the cold water of pools and short waterfalls and walking more than 2km was a graet memory for me and I never forgot Daniyal cave . At evening of 3rd Jun 2008 I went inside the cave with my friends and had a journey under earth for about 4 hours . We slept in our tent beside the jungle that night . Tomorrow morning (4th Jun 2008), we could not leave there and went back to the cave again and saw whole of the cave again for another 4 hours ! There was no guide with us and we find the cave using your good informations about it .

Fereidoun Forghani

Fereidoun Forghani - Jun 10, 2008 4:33 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: It was really graet !

Hope you have seen everything and didnt lose any important beauty. Did you see the first great hall on the left about 500 meters inside the cave? a sub path above the main one would take you to it. I'm happy you liked it. I really wish to visit Daniyal after a while now but I'm so busy these days. Why didnt you call me? I could probably show you some beauties arround the cave either if I wasn't busy at the time. Did Mr KHoshdel say my hello to you? We met in Tehran Medicine class. He is a nice guy. By the way we are going to Armenia the next Friday. Tell me if you were interested.
Cheers

Vahid Ashrafi

Vahid Ashrafi - Jun 14, 2008 12:23 am - Voted 10/10

Re: It was really graet !

Hi dear Fereidoun ,
we went inside the cave twice in 2 days and we have enough time to see all parts .
Mr khoshdel is one of me best teachers and friends . We meet each other every month .
I'm going to Armenia at 17 Jul with 7 friends of mine . I've informed Mkhik and Sourik about it . Give them my best regards .

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'DANIYAL CAVE' main page