Diamond Peak Comments

CharlieUntitled Comment

Charlie

This is a great page.
Posted Feb 12, 2002 5:38 pm

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Yeah, I haven't put up a route since I did not actually summit this one and don't want to give any false info. I planned to climb this a few days after I added the mountain but wasn't ultimately able to. I've hiked around the area a few times so I felt okay about putting the mountain up but not a route. It's on my list this year to do in late July hopefully and then I will put a detailed route up.

I did find a good link from a guy who climbed this and will try to find that again and add it to the links page. Thanks.
Posted Feb 13, 2002 4:52 pm

CharlieUntitled Comment

Charlie

Sounds like a good plan.

I also want to let you know that I have really enjoyed reading all your mountain pages. You do a very good job.
Posted Feb 13, 2002 7:20 pm

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Thanks bud.
Posted Apr 10, 2003 12:39 pm

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

When in the area, I wondered how the peak got its name. It was named for a person and not diamonds!
Posted Apr 10, 2004 11:44 pm

Nick TurturaNaming Diamond Peak

Nick Turtura

When I was 23 I took this cute girl up the mountain and when we reached the summit I mentioned that I always bring a rock home from the top. So we began to look down for the perfect rock. Moments later, I said I thought I found a good one, so I got down on bended knee and pulled out a diamond ring. That, according to our three kids is why Diamond Peak is named as such. (What they don't know, is that ring was staying in my pocket if she didn't make it up.)
Posted Apr 28, 2013 1:32 am

Don NelsenUntitled Comment

Don Nelsen

Hey Brian, I'm honered you have used my pic for the 'signature" photo! What a nice surprise.

Best regards,

Don
Posted Sep 1, 2004 7:52 pm

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

It was the best shot. Made the choice easy. Thanks for submitting it. And thanks for your vote. Appreciate it.
Posted Sep 1, 2004 11:27 pm

wildstarUntitled Comment

wildstar

Very nice page with a lot of good details. I like how the weather conditions are on the main page.
Posted Nov 9, 2004 12:34 am

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Thanks. I'm in the process of adding weather stuff to all my pages. Only about halfway through though.

Thanksf or the vote.
Posted Nov 9, 2004 12:14 pm

ScottWrong attachment

Scott

Somehow this page got attached to the Idaho's Top 100. You may want to detach it.
Posted Sep 12, 2012 11:19 pm