Dolomites Comments

Viewing: 21-32 of 32 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

JScolesUntitled Comment

JScoles

Nice bit of HTML I might start doing this to some of the pages I run if I ever get the time.

Cheers
Posted Apr 7, 2004 4:18 pm

EastKingUntitled Comment

EastKing

Tons of information. I like the page.
Posted Apr 9, 2005 9:37 pm

Derek FranzenUntitled Comment

Derek Franzen

Very nice and interesting pages Marco. Good job done well.
Posted Apr 9, 2005 11:26 pm

luk.dabUntitled Comment

The Dolomites are the most beautiful mountains in the world! Don't get me wrong: I used the term "beautiful" since there are so many interesting mountain ranges in the world: so that this time let me just compare the "sense of beauty" of these nature-wonders. This rock that is a kinda halfway between (and is geographically in the middle of) limestone Karst (eastwards) and the magnificent highest Alps' peaks westwards. All this a few kilometres from Venice, from Veneto, from a warm sea (the top-northern point of the Mediterranean near the white cliffs of Trieste), from Italy, from MittelEuropa...

There's no need to say anything else: one could not expect more from nature, culture, life! :-)
Posted Jun 21, 2005 12:16 pm

dynerciaUntitled Comment

dynercia

Very good and informativ page!

Can You say me how you've made this panorama photo in Overview (first photo)? I want to do it on my page, but I have no idea :(

best regards
Posted Dec 6, 2005 6:02 am

dynerciaUntitled Comment

dynercia

Thanks a lot :)
Posted Dec 7, 2005 10:53 am

tocUNESCO World Heritage Site

toc

see here
Posted Jun 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Bubba SuessLat and Long

Bubba Suess

The latitude and longitude on this page are incorrect. They currently place the Dolomites in southern Arizona, on North America.
Posted Dec 27, 2009 1:24 pm

OneJimAmazing Dolomites

OneJim

Thanks Marco, for giving an old weekend rockclimber more info for his mountain dreams..cheers, Jim
Posted Feb 25, 2010 6:15 pm

andrea.itciao

andrea.it

ciao marco. Pagina fatta molto bene. Però io aggiungerei alla suddivisione a zone numerate, la zona a est del cadore dove si trovano i gruppi monfalconi-montanaia-spalti di toro.
Anche quelle sono dolomiti, che la guida dei monti d'italia chiama Dolomiti orientali parteII.
Siccome vorrei farci un giro a giugno, magari ci farò la pagina, o del gruppo o di qualchew cima.
ciao
Posted May 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Romuald KosinaMy...

Romuald Kosina

My good old memory......... :-)))
Cheers!!!!
Romek
Posted Jun 7, 2010 11:25 am

ukalpineVery Useful Page

ukalpine

Thanks for producing what seems to be a very useful page. I lead here for at least 26weeks in the year, winter & summer. If you're short of any local info feel free to contact me.
The Dolomites are beautiful and a great place to climb.
Posted Jan 1, 2011 10:51 am