Fern Canyon Comments

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
shanrickv

shanrickv - Dec 3, 2006 11:52 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Page!

Great page about a place I never knew existed. Well done!

2skinners - Dec 6, 2006 3:18 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great Page!

Thank you

Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Apr 17, 2007 2:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Wiped out...

You ought to update this page to reflect the damage done to the canyon. I uploaded a picture showing some of what happened. The canyon is currently closed it is thoroughly clogged with debris. Consequently the road to the canyon is closed and you have to hike an extra mile+ to get there.

2skinners - Apr 20, 2007 3:05 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Wiped out...

Thanks for the update. I have updated this page with this information and have place your picture on the front page to show the scope of the damage. Thank you.

Mark Doiron

Mark Doiron - Aug 7, 2007 9:09 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Wiped out...

I talked to Bubba in hopes of connecting up with him while we were out CA way, but that didn't work out. He suggested visiting the Prairie Creek area, but mentioned about the damage from the recent storms to Fern Canyon. Upon arrival, the ranger strongly urged us to visit Fern Canyon, claiming that the area was recovering nicely. We did and I've attached an image. It looked pretty nice to us, buy perhaps it was even more fascinating before! :-) --mark d.

2skinners - Aug 7, 2007 11:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wiped out...

Thanks for the update Mark. It's nice to see it back to it's former glory. I hope you are enjoying the area there. Lots to see.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Fern Canyon' main page