Folklore ... & Funny Histories & Tales between "Becca" & Emilius & Alentours II°

Folklore ... & Funny Histories & Tales between "Becca" & Emilius & Alentours II°

Page Type Page Type: Fact Sheet

THE MAXIMUS PROPHET & its STORYS, BALLADS SINGERS, SERMONS & PREACHINGS & The KING of LAKES

I ROMANCE to EPISODESunder CONSTRUCTIONto ENDLESS TIME.

ROMANZO a PUNTATE sotto COSTRUZIONE a TEMPO INFINITO.

All the reported HISTORIES & STORYS in this NOVEL are AAAABSOLUTELy TRUE, errors excepted and omissions…

Tutte le STORIE & STORIELLE raccontate in questo ROMANZO sono ASSSSOLUTAMENTE VERE, salvo errori ed omissioni…

^ THE MAXIMUS PROPHET & The KING of LOCHS & LAKES




Two wayfarers: The Prophet and the Follower: preaching, sermon and ballad singer near "BECCA" & EMILIUS.

*

THE GREAT & MAXIM PROPHET & its STORYS, BALLADS SINGERS, SERMONS & PREACHINGS.

*

^ Il Grande PROFETA Massimo
, nonché RE dei LAGHI




I am a lot, but very better & more & more better (* poetic licence) than Alexander Manzoni (him, really that de “The Promised Bridegrooms”), because He wrote for that only reader that had, while I also count already of of it Seven.
I possess in fact in my Heart shining climbed Mountains and a marvelous series of magic and enchanting Lakes and visited Places, each of which it possesses a stupendous FABLE to tell in his secret casket. To I will tell you her. Only some Patience… Have Faith!

*

Am his Master and Absolute Lord of All The Walloons, Lakes, Pass & Mountains of Augusta Praetoria Salassorum Valley. GOD has given Them for me and troubles to whom removes from me Them!!!

*



Io Sono il Padrone e Signore Assoluto di Tutti I Valloni, Laghi, Passi e Monti della Valle Salassa dei Pretoriani Augustani. DIO melLi ha dati e guai a chi melLi toglie!!!


*


Io sono molto, ma molto più bravissimo & anche più meglio (* licenze poetiche) di Alessandro Manzoni (si, proprio quello de “I Promessi Sposi”), acché Lui scriveva per quell’unico lettore c'aveva, mentr'io ne conto di gi'anche SETTE.
Contengo infatti nel mio Cuore lucenti Montagne salite ed una serie meravigliosa di magici ed incantevoli Laghi e Luoghi visitati, ognuno dei quali nel suo scrigno segreto contiene & possiede una FAVOLA stupenda da raccontare. A voi ne favellerò. Soltanto un pochin di Pazienza … Abbiate Fede!

Valletta's Point "La VIA degli ALPINI"

*******

The ROUTE of ALPINE TROOPS, in bottom in the picture from Tsa Setze Hill (right) to Chamolé Coastline/Replan two Pass, passing over Point of the Valletta (3090m).




*******





*

The First Part of Alpine Troops Route on TESTA NERA




***

The Old Group of COLONEL & The KING WINTER




*******

AVALANCHE!!!

it was December 28th, 1980 when we decide, in five, to go for the winter at Mount Emilius (3559m), or the Punta Rossa (3400m). How to Emilius or to Punta Rossa? Here or there, it does not matter. At first we were already in January 5th, 1975 starting by Gimillan, the second ever; rather it is uphill in the winter once in 1939 by Dr. "Ansel" Falcoz, which then fell to Cogne by ski. For us it does not matter: one or the other, just to break the monotony of winter that is pressing upon us. But there is a problem. To enter the Valley of Arbolle must overcome the Chamolé in the presence of snow high enough, as with the "Forks Caudine"; otherwise rise from Comboé for the bottleneck, which is even worse. Okay, the first solution. From the lake to avoid the loaded slopes we carry to the left on the Costa Chamolé and from this we cross the pass (2641m). Here, however, the joint survey with the ax gives us the first response: 3cm. crust, 50 cm. of powdery and under ice "verglass". What to do? We did not even ski and snowshoes. We need to cross floor plan under the Testa Nera (Black Head), hoping not to cut the avalanche and get it started. We know that it is quite possible. I decide that I only start and Roby (also Camillo), leaving the rest of the hill. If it happens pull us out. It happens. While navigating high against the rocks (in the summer here the trail descends to the shelter, feasible even by children), the boundary between the swollen and steep snow slope and the same, the danger is quite high. A "Crack" sudden me confirmation. The crust is broken and the layer of flour envelops us like a billow sea impetuously. Then the total darkness, as if we do not exist. Swim, float, as indicated by the manual . All lies! Down there do not exist any more. How long I can not say , but certainly for 100 yards when the avalanche it " spits " out in parallel as two dolphins head forward. Position 45°. I look at Camillo 's eyes out and the teeth to Dracula. My brain, I laugh. At least mentally. "Beautiful you were", I reply in the future. Maybe, maybe I was even worse. Always plasticity of the brain. But it is a moment for us rewinds bringing down another 100. Spits out there , with his feet stuck between the rocks and snow, in which we are engaged and locked up behind him. I have been "sighted" because the others arrive and we extract. Loud and incredibly no semblance of snow in the respiratory tract. For the rest, despite the clothing by divers we are everywhere, just everywhere. After the reorganization, invitation to continue receiving in return only rude gestures and profanity. We go down to Comboé through the narrowing; the thermometer registers -17° and wine on the roof of the hut, ice inside the bottle. Luckily they said that avalanches come down because of the heat ...




AFTER AVALANCHE

DECEMBER 28th, 1980, between 9/9.30' hours.

AVALANCHE from East Face Testa Nera (2820 m), 20 metres in SE below of the Chamolés Pass (2641 m). Sweepping away along 200 metres of Camillo Roberto Ferronato & Osvaldo Cardellina to Arbolle's Tableland ad Torrent (2496 m c.).

The excursion mates after the "exhumeds".

CONCLUSION: Camill with head snowout; Oswald ("more lucky !) with head and foots behind the cars (body in arch "dietrofront" 360° and one broken finger by ice-axe). Never to complain !!!

From left: Osvaldo Cardellina, Camillo Roberto Ferronato,

"reviveds", next of the "extraction"

and "Peppino" Lamazzi, ... impotent observer, together Ivo Ferronato & Sandrino "Lupetto" (= little wolf; like this baptized for the "avalanche greats yelps", in return to Pila Village) Casalegno.

Era il 28 Dicembre 1980 quando decidiamo, in cinque, di andare a fare l'invernale al Monte Emilius (3559 m), oppure alla Punta Rossa (3400 m). Come all'Emilius od alla Punta Rossa? Di qua o di là, non ha importanza. Al primo siam già stati il 5 Gennaio 1975 partendo da Gimillan, alla seconda mai; anzi risulta salita in inverno una sola volta nel 1939 dal Dottor "Ansel" Falcoz, con discesa a Cogne tramite sci. Per noi non ha importanza: l'uno o l'altra, pur di romper la monotonia dell'inverno incalzante alle porte. Però esiste un problemino. Per entrar nel Vallone di Arbolle bisogna superare il Colle di Chamolé in presenza di neve abbastanza alta, come con le "Forche Caudine"; altrimenti salir dal Comboé per la strettoia, il che par ancor peggio. Va bene la prima soluzione. Dal lago per evitare i pendii carichi di neve ci portiamo a sinistra sulla Costa di Chamolé e da questa attraversiamo al colle (2641 m). Quivi giunti però il sondaggio con la piccozza ci dà il primo responso: 3 cm. di crosta, 50 cm. di farinosa ed al di sotto ghiaccio vivo. Che fare? Non abbiamo sci e neppure racchette da neve. Dobbiamo attraversare pian piano sotto la Testa Nera, sperando di non tagliare la valanga e farla partire. Sappiamo che risulta alquanto possibile. Decido che iniziamo solo io ed il Roby (Camillo), lasciando gli altri al colle. Se succede ci tiran fuori. Succede. Pur traversando in alto contro le rocce (in estate qui scende la mulattiera per il rifugio, fattibile anche dai bambini), al limite tra il gonfio e ripido pendio di neve e le medesime, il pericolo risulta alquanto elevato. Un "Crack" improvviso me lo conferma. La crosta si spezza e lo strato di farina ci avvolge impetuosamente come cavallone marino. Poi il buio totale, come se non esistessimo. Nuotare, galleggiare, come indicano i manuali. Tutte balle! Là sotto non esisti più. Per quanto tempo non lo posso dire, ma sicuramente per 100 metri quando la valanga ci "sputa" fuori in parallelo come due delfini a testa in avanti. Posizione 45° circa. Guardo Camillo: ha gli occhi fuori ed i denti alla Dracula. Risorse del cervello, mi vien da ridere. Almeno mentalmente. "Bello tu eri", mi replicherà in futuro. Può darsi, magari ero anche peggio. Plasticità sempre del cervello. Ma si tratta d'un attimo perché ci riavvolge portandoci giù per altri 100. Ci sputa fuori, incastrati con i piedi tra i massi e la neve, nella quale siamo immersi e bloccati fino alle spalle. Sono stato "previdente", perché arrivano gli altri e ci estraggono. Vivi ed incredibilmente senza parvenza di neve nelle vie respiratorie. Per il resto, nonostante il vestiario da palombari, ce l'abbiamo dovunque, ma proprio dappertutto. Dopo il riassetto, invito a proseguire ricevendo in cambio solo gestacci e parolacce. Scendiamo al Comboé per la strettoia; il termometro registra -17° ed il vino, sul tetto della baita, ghiaccia dentro la borraccia. Meno male che dicevan che le valanghe scendono a causa del caldo ...