Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Aug 28, 2007 12:40 pm - Voted 10/10

Also a ski route...

... perhaps add just a sentence that till the Forcella Lavinal del'Orso this is also a ski route. You mentioned it on the main page. In this case I don't know (I never did this ski tour) if in the lower part the ski route also follows the marked path. Friends were talking something of a big couloir, which must be filled with snow, ...

Bor

Bor - Aug 28, 2007 12:57 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Also a ski route...

Vid I thought that you will want to describe the skiing tour from the south. You can also combine both possibilities in one route page named: Skiing routes and you can mention both possibilities to the notch Forcella Lavinal del'Orso south and north.

My father skiied to the north side, I was only hiking in the Winter and he skiied down all the way where goes the marked route. (in the forest).

Will you describe it?

Cheers!

P.S. Sem prebral o vzponu / vzpenjati, kar pobrisi tist komentar. Sej vem kaj pomeni, sem pa pred nedavno nazaj skoz zamenjeval, tako da sem se zdej samo zmotil. Hvala za popravek.

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Aug 28, 2007 1:02 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Also a ski route...

No, Bor, I thing a separate description of the ski route towards the south is not necessary. It's all the same as you described on your summer route. Just add a sentence that it's an easy (or medium hard?) ordinary ski tour. And I already posted all pictures.

Bor

Bor - Aug 28, 2007 1:03 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Also a ski route...

Ok, then. Done.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'From the valley Zajezera / Saissera - west approach' main page