Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Mathias Zehring

Mathias Zehring - Jul 6, 2003 1:53 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

thank you for submitting this important mountain.

You should give a caption of each picture direct. The arrangement of the picture changes according to the votes, so your caption in the text is not true anymore.

Some more could be added: links to a website of the hut, a more detailed description of the getting there (which roads / trains). Which map is to buy for the trip.

IMHO it would be better to rename the page to "Glaernisch" and describe the other two peaks (Ruchen and Baechistock) also at least roughly.

Perhaps some swiss members can add some more fresh pictures and info.

stucki

stucki - Jul 10, 2003 10:04 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Hi Mathias,

thanks for your comment! I indeed was astonished that this "important mountain" is not within the SummitPost site. Because we hiked it 30 years ago, do have some information and photos, I thought ... just deliver it, because I get some information from SummitPost and I'll deliver what I know for others.

Your hints I'll of course put into my posting as soon as possible. Ruchen and Baechistock I didn't hike, the information has to come from other people or from a "AV-Fuehrer" (book).

Stucki

Fred Spicker

Fred Spicker - Feb 13, 2004 10:40 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I second the comments of Mathias.



I have added a hut link that can be made part of the main page - see FAQ #8



Scott

Scott - May 11, 2004 2:48 pm - Voted 2/10

Untitled Comment

Looks like it may be abandoned. Needs some better "Getting There" instructions. Still active?



If improvements are made, I will raise my vote.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Glärnisch - Vrenelisgärtli' main page