Going down to Horní Rokytnice

Going down to Horní Rokytnice

Going down to Horní Rokytnice
visentin
on Dec 10, 2009 8:15 am
Image Type(s): Hiking,  Scenery,  Panorama
Image ID: 581369

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Rick B

Rick B - Oct 11, 2010 3:59 pm - Voted 10/10

Stop or not?

Ahh this is the kind of difficult situation you can have on a bike: should I stop for a photo, or not? :-) There's the fun in just cycling along and watch the scenery go by, but then you don't have a nice photo to remind you afterwards. On the other hand, for the photo you have to stop, break your rhythm, dig out the camera etc., but then you do have this nice picture. What to do?? I feel for you, to have to face these difficulties all the time ;-))

Cheers,

Rick

visentin

visentin - Oct 11, 2010 4:09 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Stop or not?

Thanks ! You summarized it very well ! Not to mention also I was together with a group of seven other mad cyclers who waited for me at this very precise moment ! However I have a little camera-bag pinned on my breasts thanks to the attach of my rucksack so taking a pic doesn't consume to much time. But yes, it does break the rythm of the ride down... :)

Rick B

Rick B - Oct 11, 2010 4:11 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Stop or not?

Ah very clever.. I should construct such a system too (starting with getting a small camera)..

Well I'm glad you stopped in any case, so now I can look at the picture on SP :-))

Cheers,

Rick

visentin

visentin - Oct 11, 2010 4:13 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Stop or not?

Indeed you can see it on my profile pic even ! Look at the black box. You just need a strap to pin it and here we go !
E-Rick ;)

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Feb 24, 2011 4:52 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Stop or not?

I had one of those moments yesterday while biking near the edge of a mountain. Anyways this is a cool photo! Glad you decided to take it.
Cheers Josh Lewis

visentin

visentin - Feb 25, 2011 2:31 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Stop or not?

Just buy some cheap camera-case with a strap behind. If you have a rucksack with a lash at the level of the breasts, it makes the trick.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6