Viewing: 1-4 of 4
woodstrider

woodstrider - Oct 9, 2007 2:54 pm - Hasn't voted

Your highpointing whirlwind tour

I enjoyed reading your trip report- it brought back to mind a similar trip that I had made last year when I visited the top of AZ, NM and OK. Your trip report was fun to read and your summit picture on Mt. Sunflower a hoot! Thanks.

maddie77777

maddie77777 - Mar 6, 2008 10:00 am - Voted 10/10

This is my favorite TR

I've read it a couple times now. I'm a newbie to highpointing, with only IN and OH under my belt, but I'm hooked, and I've been waiting on a cheap flight to get me out to El Paso to tackle Guadalupe. In the meantime, though, I've been working out road trips like this to see what other highpoints I can snag in a few short days. Reading this TR always gets me motivated again!

2skinners - Mar 10, 2008 6:13 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: This is my favorite TR

Thanks. Good luck with your future highpoints. Right now I'm living in Florida and hoping to tackle Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi's highpoints in the next couple of weeks. I guess we'll see how that pans out. I'm hoping to wipe out a lot of the Eastern highpoints during this year.
I honestly have to say, looking back, that as much torture as doing all those high points in 4 days was, it is still an experience that I will not soon forget. It is a great hobby that has allowed me to see a lot of different places.

Claire1000 - Aug 30, 2010 1:21 pm - Hasn't voted

Awesome Picture

I love your Mt. Sunflower photo. Classic.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Going Through Hell to Reach Highpoint Heaven' main page