Viewing: 1-4 of 4
gjagiels

gjagiels - Feb 17, 2006 4:19 am - Voted 8/10

Green Mountains

I'm sure this is a work in progress but I will begin with saying I think you can add a lot more information about the peaks in the Green Mountains. Being from Vermont, this is our pride and joy and the Green Mountains have a lot to offer. Start by listing the major peaks in the Green Mountains with links (those few that are on Summitpost), maybe add some more information about the Long Trail through Vermont. There is no information about the Long Trail on Summitpost and being 270 miles like you said there is a lot more that can be added. The one foliage picture is good, this is one of the main reasons people come to visit our mountains. If you would like some help with this page I would be glad. I just feel that there is a ton of information available about these mountains and summitpost can really benefit with a good page about these. Mount Mansfield has some 8000 hits, one of the more popular mountains on Summitpost. Lots of people will be viewing this page. I think the very basic information has been added and much more is definately possible. Thanks, I will definately be checking out this page to see some progress and I will up my vote.

Edit:
Already looking much better. :-) I like the skiing map, great addition, another reason people visit Vermont.

big_g

big_g - Feb 17, 2006 9:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Green Mountains

You are correct. I am still working on this and many other SP things. Thanks for taking the time to vote and more importantly including what you think makes a good Area/Range page.

Keep checking back.

BTW, I uploaded more pics.

Rob A

Rob A - Feb 22, 2006 8:51 pm - Voted 9/10

Pico ant A.T. Peaks

Pico has been added to SP, you might want to attach it to the Greens.Pico
Also, do you want to lend a hand on the A.T. Mountains List? PM me if you want to. A.T. Mountains
Later, Rob

big_g

big_g - Feb 23, 2006 9:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Pico ant A.T. Peaks

will do and will do.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Green Mountains (Vermont)' main page