I'm almost to the top!!

I'm almost to the top!!

Look! Can you believe it? I'm almost to the top of my first real rock climb. When you get to the top, they call it "topping out." That's what I'm about to do! This route was called "Harvey Wallbangers -- Right" and they told me that it's rated 5.7. I'm not sure what that means but it was hard for me!
CarrotPaloma
on Sep 14, 2008 10:50 pm
Image Type(s): Rock Climbing
Image ID: 442760

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-7 of 7
mrainbow

mrainbow - Sep 16, 2008 8:39 pm - Hasn't voted

WOW

Great job! It must be awfully windy up there! Your hair looks great! You are so photogenic.

CarrotPaloma

CarrotPaloma - Sep 16, 2008 11:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: WOW

Oh thanks Muffin! But I don't think you're right... it was hard to keep my hair in control. It got very dirty during the climb. I've been told I'm very dirty before though...

Deb

Deb - Oct 10, 2008 1:31 am - Hasn't voted

R U...

..fukking serious?! The bitch's legs don't even bend!!

CarrotPaloma

CarrotPaloma - Oct 10, 2008 10:43 am - Hasn't voted

Re: R U...

Aw Deb, that doesn't seem very nice to say. I've been working on my flexibility, I really have! Partly for my upcoming big wall porno, (you know, for some of those positions you need to be really flexible!) and partly because I really do want to get better at climbing! So I'm still working on it. Please be nice.

mooseball

mooseball - Dec 12, 2008 5:52 am - Hasn't voted

do you

need a hand ?

CarrotPaloma

CarrotPaloma - Dec 12, 2008 8:21 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: do you

Hi Mooseball, you're kinda cute! Kind of round though... there's always the gym you know. ;^)Yes, I think I do a need a hand! I could use a foot or a leg as well. But the body parts I could really use probably shouldn't be mentioned here. ;^)

mooseball

mooseball - Dec 15, 2008 4:14 am - Hasn't voted

Re: do you

I could make an excellent stable belay you know ? Yes, my legs are a bit short for climbing and my size too large for a harness, but there is always my horns (is that the body part you thought about ?)

Viewing: 1-7 of 7