Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Michael Hoyt

Michael Hoyt - Oct 24, 2008 4:28 pm - Voted 10/10

You're a True Artist

Mark,

I especially like the quality of the photos, not the subjects so much – though they are excellent is always the case with your work – but the fact that your images are able to elicit feeling and emotion in the viewer. I hope you’re able to share your work on this outing with the boys who participated, so that when they’re old men your pictures will bring back happy memories of a great time in the outdoors.

Mike

Mark Doiron

Mark Doiron - Oct 24, 2008 4:35 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: You're a True Artist

Thanks, Mike, that's a very generous comment! At Christmas the troop will have a party and I will put together a slideshow to share with the families. And, for those boys who earn the Eagle rank (if history holds true, about a third of these will), I will give them a CD with all the images I have that they are in. Their family can then use those images to prepare a slideshow to present at that young man's Eagle Court of Honor ceremony. Again, thanks for the very nice compliment! --mark d.

Mark Doiron

Mark Doiron - Jun 23, 2015 12:04 pm - Hasn't voted

A Surprise!

I came to SP this morning to copy a URL to the Wichita Mtns page for a Facebook friend and saw that this has been uploaded as a featured article. Thanks so much; I hope everyone enjoys!

--mark d.

EastKing

EastKing - Jun 28, 2015 4:41 am - Voted 10/10

Re: A Surprise!

It is a great trip report on the Wichita Mountains. Long overdue but this TR finally gets featured!!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'In the Land of Bison and Elk' main page