Jichu Drake Comments

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Outdoorpartner

Outdoorpartner - Nov 22, 2007 7:44 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Thin

I changed to "area/range" instead fo "mountain" and added more content.

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Nov 20, 2007 3:56 pm - Hasn't voted

To help

It's good you're taking interest in the site, but what Corax has said on both your pages is true. You really shouldn't make a page for a peak you haven't climbed; it's not a hard and fast rule here, but it is the prevailing view. You seem to have some nice pictures. Why not create an album or trip report with them instead?

Outdoorpartner

Outdoorpartner - Nov 22, 2007 7:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: To help

I changed the designation to "area/range" instead of "mountain".

BigLee

BigLee - Nov 21, 2007 4:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Feedback

To build a practical mountain page you will need to be focusing the majority of the info on the Tibetan side since that is where the climbing is allowed. Permits/access and climbing conditions are the two key factors with climbing mountains in this general area from the Tibet side. I would say you need some experience regarding these aspects for the page to be a success.
Since your experience is with trekking on the Bhutan side why not put together an area/range page for this area or a trip report? These would better benefit from your personal experiences.

Outdoorpartner

Outdoorpartner - Nov 22, 2007 12:16 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Feedback

I changed the posting to area/range

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Jichu Drake' main page