Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Dec 11, 2006 9:19 pm - Voted 10/10

Fine!

Good, that you did this nice mountain! From pictures it can be seen that it is one of the most panoramic mountains in Karavanke/Karawanken. I like also, that you write names in both languages.

Perhaps you can also copy my chapter with the short route description on the page of 'Stegovnik and Surroundings'. Here it is:

The shortest approach comes to the summit from the saddle. On the Austrian side we first follow a good forrest road (some 300m), then the marked path goes over an alpine meadow and through the forrest, until it becomes steep and exposed. Here the route is secured with pegs and steel ropes. Through a short ravine we climb to the notch in the south ridge and on the other side proceed by western slopes. Through pine bushes the path reaches the open summit ridge and the summit itself. 1h 45min. Much longer are approaches from the north and west (Troegern/Korte).

Finally, do you expect that Americans see on their screens the word 'Kärntner'? I would write rather Kaerntner.

Cheers!
Vid

flow

flow - Dec 11, 2006 10:37 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Fine!

thank you for your additions. i really like this summit a lot because of the great panorama!

i copied you discription and modified it a little bit, you think it's ok like this?

you are right, i also changed the ä to ae but... now it's more difficult to find it for german speaking users. however :)

cheers, florian.


Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Dec 12, 2006 7:38 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Fine!

Hi, Florian,
the page is fine! Regarding ä and ae - I think that all search machines will find the word Kärntner also if it is somewhere below on the page.

flow

flow - Dec 12, 2006 8:59 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Fine!

i made one more small change in the end of the overview section.

cheers, flow!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Kaerntner Storschitz/Pristovski Storzic' main page