Kang Yatse Comments

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
dmiki

dmiki - Aug 7, 2007 1:41 am - Voted 9/10

Nice page but...

...a bit more information would be nice.
As well as some more of your great pictures.

Broken link: http://http//www.escaladequebec.com

e_wire

e_wire - Aug 7, 2007 9:58 am - Hasn't voted

Thanks

I added some information about trekking and fixed the link! Thanks...

dmiki

dmiki - Aug 23, 2007 12:54 pm - Voted 9/10

Re: Thanks

Merci! I've updated my vote.

BigLee

BigLee - Aug 13, 2007 2:44 pm - Voted 8/10

Some ideas

Also seen this peak called/spelt Kang Yisay/Kang Yassay/Kang Yaze so you may want to Google those to find some links or to add reliable info here. There are a couple of photos already on SP under the latter (although they're not great) that you may want to attach to this page.
I'd add some more info on the logistics of climbing the mountain. ie porter arrangements and costs, more info on the red tape, and when to attempt the peak and why. I'd also look at the arrangement of your page and move the route info higher up the page.

wuestensohn

wuestensohn - Oct 31, 2007 6:00 am - Hasn't voted

Lat/Lon

Hi there, please revise the information. It's not showing the peak at the right position on the google map.

e_wire

e_wire - Nov 22, 2007 2:19 pm - Hasn't voted

RE: Lat/Lon

Just did that... Thanks for letting me know!

pratyush

pratyush - May 17, 2009 2:12 pm - Hasn't voted

map

Hi all

Does anyone have a good quality map of the region? I will be climbing there this June-July, and as of now was planning to get the map from IMF, Leh, but would be great if could get the map earlier!

Pratyush

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Kang Yatse' main page