Viewing: 1-4 of 4
gimpilator

gimpilator - Dec 13, 2009 6:19 pm - Voted 10/10

The Wallet!

Nice report. Raymond was really upset when he realized he had lost his wallet. We talked about the possible places he could have left it and the only place he opened that zipper pocket was in the lookout. We weren't 100 percent sure it was there but it was the most likely possibility. The fact that you went up there to get it for him is a sign of your good nature. Plus it was a good excuse to knock a sweet peak. Thanks a lot!

EastKing

EastKing - Dec 13, 2009 8:47 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: The Wallet!

I know Raymond and I know he is a hard worker that struggles like the rest of us. Even I didn't know the person I would just give the wallet to the authorities below. I know how I would feel losing my wallet. Thankfully the mountain spirits granted us good weather and conditions and I had strong enough partners to get to the summit and find that wallet.

climber555

climber555 - Dec 20, 2009 5:06 pm - Hasn't voted

nice read

Good report and beautiful pics. Glad you found the wallet too....

EastKing

EastKing - Dec 20, 2009 7:46 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: nice read

Thanks,

It was great to have this trip work out perfectly. Raymond is now extremely happy to have the wallet back. And I was happy to be rewarded such amazing views on that mountain too.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Mission Accomplished on Evergreen Mountain: Wallet Found' main page