Mont Maudit/Arete Kuffner 2009

Mont Maudit/Arete Kuffner 2009

Page Type Page Type: Album

Add Heading here

Include text here.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Peter K

Peter K - Dec 4, 2009 4:29 am - Voted 10/10

Congratulations

Hey István!
Congratulations on this tour! These pictures look so amazing and definitely bring over the atmosphere of this climb.
Did you also do the Trois Monts traverse of the Mont Blanc or others routes? I've seen some pictures of the Vallot bivouac in your other album.
Regards, Peter

kiss istvan

kiss istvan - Dec 7, 2009 7:48 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Congratulations

Hi Peter!
Thank you for your nice comment and my highest compliments to your trip on Mönch north face. Your trip report is really very informative and the shots you've made are impressive. Where did you "find" that route? I mean it is maybe not a famouse one like the Nollen route or others. Should have been a challange to climb Mönch by this route!
Well, in regards Mont Blanc we still have a further album with some shots from the five days trip. The facts: Tour Ronde, Arete Kuffner, snow hole bivak at Col Brenva, Mont Blanc,Vallot hut, Mont Blanc again and back over Trois Monts route first to Midi and than further to Torino hut across Vallée Blanche where we had our tents left. Last day we have climbed Dent du Geant.
My friends the Dummel brothers (Daniel and Domi) - you know them from the Jubilaeumsgrat - were my partners.
Go for adventure!
Wishing you safe climb and good luck
István

Peter K

Peter K - Dec 7, 2009 4:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Congratulations

Thank you too. I've found some remarks about the Lauper some time ago on some website, so I knew about it. Then I met a guy on a JDAV schooling and mentioned that I would like to solo the Nollen late summer 2009. He had made the Nollen already, so proposed to climb the Lauper. Well, so we took a try on it.

Crossing fingers that we'll get a nice winter with best conditions for climbing. Wish you some nice trips and I'm looking forward for some new stories and pictures!
Best regards, Peter

Viewing: 1-3 of 3