Mount Audubon Comments

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

What's up Jack, hey I'm glad you have this page, I just think the overview stinks. You are an excellent writer so hopefully the overview will be upgraded. As I recall this is the same overview from the previous maintainer. How can you start an overview with the fact that your mountain is the 453rd highest mountain in Co.! Gee, that's an appealling stat. Good God, I hope that isn't your writing, please forgive me if it is.
Posted Jul 19, 2003 7:15 pm

ColonelpyatUntitled Comment

Colonelpyat

Minor updates made to the overview section. I'm not sure if this sells the peak any better. I'm struggling with some writer's block in the left hemisphere of my brain. I've been huffing too much model airplane glue lately. Bad habit, got to stop... Let me know your thoughts. Pointers from the resident IPW expert are always welcome!

Jim
Posted Jul 19, 2003 11:23 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

I think it reads much better. I'm sure I read somewhere on the web that snorting airlpane model glue is good for your memory, I think its the same site that Ericdix frequents.

Don't you just love the fact that he keeps submitting prominent Colorado mountains without improving his other "adoption "pages.
Posted Jul 20, 2003 7:22 am

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Hey hey! Nicely done. This mountain fell to good hands! Nice surprise...
Posted Aug 11, 2003 8:25 pm

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

Glad to see this lovely mountain in good hands. Thanks again for breaking trail today!
Posted Feb 22, 2004 9:00 pm

ColonelpyatUntitled Comment

Colonelpyat

Thanks for the vote Ryan. Thanks also for some nice pictures you've added to the page. And another thanks for showing the way to go from Audubon to Toll!

Jim
Posted Jul 21, 2004 4:43 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

I voted on all the pix and found them to be fine. Most memorable were the ones of the Longs/Meerker combo, the wool hat being pulled over Audubon and the shots of the IU climbers. The view from St. Vrain mtn was also nice. I dont't think I would have discovered this one so soon without the recent postiing about the trip.
Posted Jul 27, 2004 2:55 am