Mount Foraker Comments

CharlieUntitled Comment

Charlie

Good page. 4 Stars.
Posted Feb 12, 2002 3:07 pm

tbnelsonUntitled Comment

tbnelson

i added the infinite spur route to the page. i will try to add more in the upcoming weeks.
Posted Oct 13, 2002 9:23 am

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

Rock on! Great route, nice work. (29 Sept 2002)

Nice overview. How bout a short overview of routes, or at least some descriptionof the standard route, and a bit more detail on the logistics? A lot of it should be redundant with the existing Denali page, so you can mine information from it.

I don't like the "cut-and-pasted" part. Copyrights are cheap on the web, but it's not the right thing to do.
Posted Sep 17, 2002 1:13 pm

PopoffUntitled Comment

Great page. Nice photos and info.
Posted Nov 18, 2002 9:39 am

Diego SahagĂșnUntitled Comment

Diego SahagĂșn

Good page Tom!
Posted Jan 10, 2003 4:46 pm

dedoUntitled Comment

dedo

It would be nice, if also the normal route appeared on this page.
Posted Jan 19, 2003 6:26 am

TimMcCabe32Untitled Comment

TimMcCabe32

Great page.
Posted Mar 24, 2003 8:13 pm

Craig PeerUntitled Comment

Craig Peer

Where are the photos? I'd like to see some! Also books and links - there must be something for this great peak!
Posted Sep 26, 2003 3:58 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

I got this photo from the alaska climbers. Saw the planned trip to Aiguille du Midi etc. That oughta get you ready for this one.
Posted Oct 9, 2003 3:50 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Here is a picture now if you sign up for the infinite spur you can bring back some more!
Posted Oct 9, 2003 3:51 pm

flybigskyUntitled Comment

flybigsky

Nice page. You have lost the Page Photo for this mountain. Please put another one in its place.

Posted Feb 9, 2004 9:55 pm

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

Nice improvements.
Posted Apr 5, 2004 1:58 pm

tbnelsonUntitled Comment

tbnelson

I have placed some fotos on the webpage. I also have update links to the National Park Service and the information on permits and weather conditions.

I have listed various Air Taxi services addresses and phone numbers and email address and webpage addresses. I also have listed guide companies that guide in Denali National Park.

Hope this helps - I have been gone in the Middle East for the better part of the last year with no web access.

tn
Posted Mar 14, 2005 12:57 am

bc44caesarUntitled Comment

bc44caesar

Nice improvements - hopefully more pictures and route information will be forthcoming from members.
Posted Oct 28, 2004 6:48 pm

tbnelsonUntitled Comment

tbnelson

there were many photos on the page - but people withdrew them. i will try to update the page. there is a new signature photo. sorry i was deployed for the last 7 months to the middle east. tn
Posted Mar 12, 2005 11:06 pm

tbnelsonUntitled Comment

tbnelson

tn
Posted Mar 14, 2005 12:56 am

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

Did you not take any photos when you climbed it?
Posted Nov 12, 2004 6:19 pm

jenniferdenoyaUntitled Comment

jenniferdenoya

Good job on the updates and welcome back to the States! :o)

Vote changed
Posted Dec 3, 2004 4:34 am

tbnelsonUntitled Comment

tbnelson

tn
Posted Mar 14, 2005 12:56 am

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

For such an important mountain the information is rather scant. More photos would also be very welcome.

Edit 14 march 2005: It is better now after the recent edit, but keep working on it.
Posted Feb 10, 2005 5:12 am