Mount Lindsey Comments

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Gee thanks for 2 star vote and not giving any feedback as to improving it. Just curious, did you happen to see what this page looked like before I adopted this mountain? The page consisted of about 10 sentences and basically had no useful info. No routes, no directions to the trailhead , no pictures, no camping info, no lodging info, no road conditions, no vertical gain or distance info and you voted it the same 2 star vote it already earned. Please respond and vote responsibly.
Posted Jun 12, 2002 6:19 pm

Peak FreakUntitled Comment

Peak Freak

Not sure why this page only has two stars. Perhaps recent edits made a great improvement. Certainly deserves a higher rating. To continue to add to the page, a route description and more photos on the main page would be nice.
Posted Jun 18, 2002 10:47 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Thanks for the 4-star. Ive noticed your solid support on many of my pages. It has been a while since anyone voted Lindsey. Kimclimbs4christ gave me a measley 2 star vote without any ideas as to improve it. Even after I sort-of went off on that person and asked what I could do to improve it they still never responded. Oh by the way, since your the maintainer of the Snowmass Mountain page you should know that I'm probably going to attempt Hagerman Peak and Snowmass Peak this weekend. We'll see. Thanks Again.
Posted Sep 12, 2002 6:56 am

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Kane's stewardship of this page was exemplary, and big g has mad stellar improvements. Mt. Lindsey is a fave of mine, and it's nice to see it in good hands. The two star rating by another climber (from Texas and 18 years old, so consider the source) is a curiosity, and until she explains her vote, it should be disregarded. Kane's experience is considerable, and if Kim did in fact climb Pyramid Peak, perhaps she should prove her qualification by reporting on her climb of Lindsey.
Posted Sep 19, 2002 8:01 pm

AndyUntitled Comment

Andy

Nice page. Mount Lindsey looks like a really fun climb, I'll have to move this one towards the top of my "to do" list.

Posted Dec 2, 2002 7:28 am

Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

Aaron is right...the 2 star vote should be taken in context. This is a fine page!
Posted Dec 27, 2002 8:23 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Hey! Where's the weather?
Posted Mar 23, 2003 7:43 am

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Thanks for the 4 star! I have really enjoyed the new weather link to timetemperature.com you provided to me. What a perfect link for SP pages. I decided to use the 2 day forecast on my pages, although I do like windspeed measurment on your pages. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will find background color options for the weather window as well as color option for text. Select "silver" for the background and "black" for text and it will match the SP colors.
Posted Mar 23, 2003 5:19 pm

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Actually, I like the way you presented the weather on your pages. If you don't mind, I am going to do a similar section on some of mine. I think with a little html trickery, I can put both the current conditions and the forecast in the same section. We'll see.....
Posted Mar 23, 2003 5:33 pm

big_gUntitled Comment

big_g

Adopted from Kane with few enhancements to make.
Posted Sep 29, 2003 7:07 pm

GrantUntitled Comment

Grant

very nice page, I agree with what was written about the solitued of the area. Every time I've been in this area I haven't seen the hoards of people like the other fourteeners.
Posted Dec 18, 2003 12:26 am

mountaindogUntitled Comment

mountaindog

Great page - very informative!
Posted Mar 15, 2004 9:50 pm

Larry VUntitled Comment

Larry V

Excellent page. The link to CAIC conditions for So. Colorado mountains will be useful. Have you considered doing the Iron Nipple as a separate page?
Posted Apr 10, 2004 1:18 pm

big_gUntitled Comment

big_g

Well not really. It is more of a named point than anything else. It is a nice addition to a visit of Lindsey though.
Posted May 29, 2004 11:47 pm

The Lower MarmotUntitled Comment

The Lower Marmot

Great page!
Posted May 29, 2004 2:50 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

BobSmith

Kickass peak. Great page.

Posted Jul 18, 2004 9:08 pm

Brad SniderUntitled Comment

Brad Snider

Great page! If it were not for this page I probably would have a totally different perspective on the routes on Lindsey. Very informative!
Posted Oct 5, 2004 4:25 am

big_gUntitled Comment

big_g

Thanks. Its been a real community effort.
Posted Oct 12, 2004 4:46 pm

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

Good page!
Posted Feb 12, 2005 4:50 am

mmoerkUntitled Comment

mmoerk

Fantastic job. Thanks for the warning on the north face/north couloir. We decided to try a different mountain for now...
Posted Sep 27, 2005 6:44 pm