Mount Lukens Comments
[ Post a Comment ]
|Welcome to SP. If you are still working on this page, I'd put UNDER CONSTRUCTION near the top, so the page doesn't get deleted.|
You need some photos, and you're missing the decimals in your topos. I'll change my vote later.
|Posted Sep 13, 2005 8:35 pm|
|Tom Kenney||Untitled Comment|
|Yep...needs a little polish. Good start, though. I'll up my vote if you can flesh it out a little. How about info on the Stone Canyon Trail?|
|Posted Sep 14, 2005 12:29 am|
|Ed F||Untitled Comment|
|Welcome to SP. Not a bad start, but some improvements are needed. Here are a few suggestions:|
- Getting there is for road directions, not routes. Please add detailed directions to the trailhead(s) in this section.
- Add the route info as a route page or pages. You can add it in the main area, but I think it's easier to just add route pages. That's what the function is for. Personally, this is the most important part. You already have good info for routes - just flesh it out a little. Route photos and TOPOs are great.
- Add a little more to the intro.
- Check grammar and spelling.
- Add hyperlinks for your web links. See the FAQ. It makes it really easy. Just cut and paste their examples.
- More photos would be great.
Again, welcome to SP and thanks for adding this mountain.
|Posted Sep 14, 2005 1:07 pm|
|I just adopted and finished a complete overhaul of this page. So comments and scores should hopefully be more favorable going forward.|
|Posted Sep 14, 2010 4:36 am|