Veliki Vran Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Jul 9, 2005 12:34 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Hoj, Miran!



That was a surprise to see you in the role of a whole mountain page maintainer! So let me be the first one to rate your page. My 3 stars are temporary, as I'm sure that you will still improve the page. First of all add some more text in the Overview - we don't have any idea about this mountain, but I understand that you would like to ski down its slopes ;-)



Your pictures are fine. But we have a little trouble here. This is a mountain site, not an ethnographic one. So there are some members, who strictly rate with zero stars pictures not directly related to the mountain.



Cheers!

Vid



hladnikm

hladnikm - Jul 11, 2005 5:56 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

OK, some information added, alas no additional photos, as the weather was bad when we were over there. I have informed locals of the existence of this page and hopefully they are going to contribute their material. I have invested some time to introduce special Croatian characters to the page, as used on original maps and signs. Thanks for your comment.

Bor

Bor - Jul 11, 2005 3:09 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Read the Vid`s text. Nice start.



Cheers!

Dinaric-ZG

Dinaric-ZG - Jul 12, 2005 4:46 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Hi!



Very welcomed new contribution, and I do completely agree with other SP members!



One suggestion to make situation more clear.



Veliki Vran is just a peak on Vran mountain (Vran-planina), so from the page should be clear whether this is a subpage of a still non-existent Vran-mountain page or is it really a page on Veliki Vran as one of Vran-mountainĀ“s summits (in that case a thoroughfull, more comprehensive page on Vran-mountain should still be done by you or anyone else with more usefull general and specific information).



Keep going, and take care!!

Gordan





Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Veliki Vran' main page