Kramerspitz Comments

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Big Benn

Big Benn - Oct 24, 2006 6:33 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Very nice

Many thanks. It was the very best hike I've done yet Lolli in my oh so short mountain hiking "career"!

Mathias Zehring

Mathias Zehring - Oct 23, 2006 9:56 pm - Voted 10/10

Great!

very well-done page with precise descriptions and nice pictures with autumns colors.
I enjoyed reading very much. A text written by a native English speaker just has another quality and you really know what you are writing about.
The only thing I have to add is that you should attach your page to the existing page about Ammergau Alps as a "child" - and one should try to find out the coordinates.

Big Benn

Big Benn - Oct 24, 2006 6:31 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great!

Thanks for your very kind comments Mathias. I actually booked my flight out to Munich from England a few days in advance of my hike up the Kramerspitz only because that Tuesday was forecast to be a perfect Autumn day! And re parent/child. Can I attach the page as a child myself? I couldn't find a way of doing this, so I sent a PM to "Gumpie" who owns the parent page asking him to do this at his next update. I'll also have a look for the co-ordinates: I think there is a German web site that has them.

Mathias Zehring

Mathias Zehring - Oct 24, 2006 9:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Great!

>Can I attach the page as a child myself?
Yes, you can:
1) Go to the page
2) chose "Attach/Detach" in the yellow line
3) search for "Ammergau"
4) chose "Attach as parent"
Hope that helps!
I can't help with the coordinates. One possibility is google earth when you are sure about the exact location in the satellite pictures there.

Big Benn

Big Benn - Oct 25, 2006 5:54 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great!

Thank Lolli and Mathias. It's now attached!

Sebastian Hamm

Sebastian Hamm - Oct 26, 2006 10:25 am - Voted 10/10

Live Cam

http://www.zugspitze.de/livecamsdata/k4_ZSG_Ostblick.jpg

Maybe you can see Kramerspitz on this LiveCam?!

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Kramerspitz' main page