Schneibstein Comments

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Sep 18, 2010 10:47 am - Voted 10/10

Beautiful area!

You put on SP two really wonderful pages of Berchtesgaden mountains!

Can I have two suggestions? It's a matter of taste, but there's a lot of white space on your pages. You never find something like that in books, perhaps that's why I don't like it. On this page, for example, I would put the big first vertical picture on the right, so that text can go around it. Now the following big centered picture makes additional white space.

And the second small suggestion is the first line, which goes above the left aligned picture (for example the first one). You can avoid it by pressing at the end of the code of the picture SHIFT+ENTER (so not the usual ENTER). You can't see it, but it works ;)

Cheers!
Vid

EricChu

EricChu - Sep 18, 2010 11:37 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Beautiful area!

Thanks for your comment and also for your assistance, Vid! I tried out something and I think the top part of the Schneibstein page looks better now - would you mind taking another look and telling me what you think?
Cheers,
Eric

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Sep 18, 2010 11:45 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Beautiful area!

I like it, Eric :)
What about the SHIFT+ENTER, which I inserted in the beginning of the first chapter?

EricChu

EricChu - Sep 18, 2010 11:59 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Beautiful area!

I'm not quite sure how to use that (I have a Mac; do you use Windows?)...but does the first line still appear above the vertical image? On my computer it doesn't any more...

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Sep 18, 2010 12:54 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Beautiful area!

Yes, I have Windows. May be on Mac it's a different combination of keys?
To your question - no, the first line does not appear any more above the vertical image. Because I edited the page (as elf I can do that) - I inserted SKIFT+ENTER, a so-called soft break. He, he...
Anyway, that's not a big deal.
Cheers!
Vid

EricChu

EricChu - Sep 18, 2010 1:12 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Beautiful area!

I see...thanks a lot! I find it looks really good!
I think on the Mac it's the "alt" key...will try next time!
Cheers and all the best to you,
Eric

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Schneibstein' main page