Viewing: 1-6 of 6
bechtt

bechtt - Nov 9, 2011 10:56 pm - Hasn't voted

curious why

you deleted the previous version? You lost all of the children pages (retrievable) and all of the climbers logs and comments (not retrievable)

johnm

johnm - Nov 10, 2011 2:39 am - Hasn't voted

Re: curious why

Unfortunately I am restoring the page. The prior owner, I think it was XXXX, has left Summitpost. I wish it had gone up for adoption instead of vanishing.

bechtt

bechtt - Nov 11, 2011 7:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: curious why

I'm surprised he didn't offer it up. I picked up a couple of his other peaks from him.

johnm

johnm - Nov 11, 2011 7:53 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: curious why

I agree, he posted adoptions more than once, this may have simply been an oversight when he left.

SoCalHiker

SoCalHiker - Nov 12, 2011 12:23 am - Hasn't voted

There should be

a mentioning of the climbing routes on Telegraph's north face as this is the mountain page and not the 3T's trail page.

johnm

johnm - Nov 12, 2011 2:38 am - Hasn't voted

Re: There should be

Hmmm, not familiar with any north face routes, checked the usual alternate sources, ST, MP, RC, TChester, none have routes. I have found obscure references to occasional gulley ascents. The north side terrain is pretty chossy and most folks avoid the risk.

The majority of people access Telegraph via the 3 Tees route and thats why the emphasis. Many mountain pages feature a primary route on the main page.

Hey, if you have a favorite northside route post it up. All beta is welcome.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Telegraph Peak' main page