Mt Moran

Mt Moran

Mount Moran from the NE, with the Skillet Glacier.
Tangeman
on Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm
Image ID: 706291

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Matt Lemke

Matt Lemke - Mar 23, 2011 10:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Tetons?

Did you just go to the Tetons? If so, how was the trip?

Tangeman

Tangeman - Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Tetons?

I guess I told you on Facebook I went in 2009, but I spose I could elaborate...

It was a pretty chill trip, but still did some hiking. It was the Tetons and a backpack trip to Spider Meadows a week later that got me addicted to the mountains.

This year it's looking like some hiking/peakbagging in Colorado! (not Glacier like I thought)

Matt Lemke

Matt Lemke - Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Tetons?

When and where at? If you're looking for some really good ideas let me know plus I may be available.

Tangeman

Tangeman - Apr 15, 2011 11:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Tetons?

RMNP. We hear the San Juan and Elks are really great too, but those are sort of out of the way, since our ultimate destination is a north Nebraska family reunion.

We'll be there late June. By the way, a couple days ago I had a layover in Denver and flew over Golden, just thought I'd mention that.

Matt Lemke

Matt Lemke - Apr 16, 2011 2:39 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Tetons?

Cool! Did you see the big white letter M on one of the mountains just to the west of Golden?
Plus, Late June is exactly the time I was headed towards the RMNP area. Actually just got back from there about an hour ago too.

Tangeman

Tangeman - Apr 17, 2011 7:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Tetons?

It was dark, so I couldn't see the M.
You'll be there in June? Maybe we could meet up at some point.

Matt Lemke

Matt Lemke - Apr 22, 2011 8:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Tetons?

Yes... the last week of June.
Would be cool to be able to introduce the best of Colorado with someone native to WA. I like CO a lot but I also love the Cascades. It's impossible to decide which is better.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7