Nepal 6000 M Peaks Additions and Corrections

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
BigLee

BigLee - May 30, 2006 7:28 am - Voted 6/10

More peaks please

What about adding 6000 peaks not on SP top this page. There's more than 8 6000m peaks in Nepal! At the moment this page doesn't serve any purpose, sorry.

William Marler

William Marler - May 30, 2006 2:37 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: More peaks please

Hi. You are right. There are tonnes of more 6000 metre peaks in Nepal. This is just a list of those on SP at the moment. I can't add ones where I have no personal data or data from other SP members. When these peaks are gradually added over time by you or other members including hopefully myself. They can go on this list. We can't just grab information from all over including images we have not taken ourselves. That as you can understand would lead (and had lead) to problems.

I agree with you this list (page) serves no real purpose at the moment. I started it but am at a loss as to where to take it. I am busy at work these days so I have not put the time in required to make this a page of note.

I can add a list of the names of peaks that have yet to be submitted. Thus prompting SPers who are travelling to take notes and add these if they are in the area. I will do so when time permits.

Thanks for the comment and cheers William

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Nepal 6000 M Peaks' main page