Viewing: 1-3 of 3
EastKing

EastKing - Sep 20, 2009 3:22 am - Voted 10/10

Great trip report!

Sorry about the ending of the trip. I was glad to see you at the airport at least healthy and safe. It was very upsetting that someone would do that to a car. Luckily you didn't get hurt in the process.

It was great seeing you up here and seeing the west. Hopefully we will get to tag even better peaks on the next round. I now have my new set of peaks for my future trip back east. There was a lot of peaks I missed back there and I will have to head back and take care of many of them.

magellan

magellan - Jul 18, 2011 12:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Really nice

A great trip report N. The photos are first rate! I am sorry the trip ended with drunken jerks vandalizing your car.

RhythmicMom

RhythmicMom - Jul 18, 2011 10:11 pm - Voted 10/10

Earplugs??

Great story - really enjoyed reading it - very real! But really... earplugs after seeing what those guys were up to? I would have stayed up with my ax in hand, all night :) Glad you got a good night sleep and were able to tell the tale later. Sorry for the car and gear... but I trust you replaced them by now :) Glad they did not steal your camera!! As always, GREAT photos! The variety of color, texture, mood, each one is special in its own way! Thanks for the great report!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Out West with EastKing' main page