Designed for mountaineering, this versatile fleece jacket is also ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, including (but certainly not limited to) camping, kayaking, backpacking, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, snowboarding, fly fishing… you get the idea: If it's cold and you're going outside, this one fits the bill. It's made with a Polartec® 300 Series water-repellent fleece and can be zipped into other compatible North Face shells for added weather protection. Multi-position sleeve zip vents help keep you dry and comfortable when you're heating up while climbing and four zippered pockets help you keep your gear organized.
- Shell: Polartec® 300 Series water-repellent fleece fabric/300 Weight Velour/Laundered two-ply Supplex® nylon fabric is exceptionally warm, lightweight and compressible
- Upper body and elbows reinforced with two layers of Supplex® nylon (ideal for carrying packs)
- Multi-position sleeve zip vents to help keep you dry and comfortable
- Two zippered chest pockets ideal for accessible storage of small items
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets create an ideal home for cold hands, trail snacks, maps, and other outdoor necessities, complete with secure closure
- Single-hand elastic drawcord hem adjustment feature
- Zips into North Face shells for increased simplicity and enhanced warmth