mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

Awesome page, Noah! Thanks for working to add so much to the geological description.

-Morgan
Posted Mar 9, 2002 7:34 am

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Very cool page! Great info and descriptions. Get any photos?
Posted Mar 9, 2002 1:00 pm

Noah (Oregon)Untitled Comment

Noah (Oregon)

Thanks for the support. I know some people want to keep this site focused on one kind of mountain, but I am in favor of including lots of different types of mountains and letting people choose for themselves.

As for the pictues, I have some good shots but I have to find them and scan them in. Check back sometime next week and they should be posted.

Thanks again, Noah (Oregon)
Posted Mar 9, 2002 4:45 pm

thepluggerUntitled Comment

theplugger

Very complete and informative page. My son lives in Bend, so we'll surely try this one once we get moved out there!
Posted Mar 10, 2002 5:24 pm

Noah (Oregon)Untitled Comment

Noah (Oregon)

Thanks for the kind words. I know PP and NC are not really alpine climbing sites but I think they are certainly very special for anyone who is interested in the mountains and therefore worth a page on SummitPost. Thanks Again, NOAH
Posted Nov 5, 2002 3:18 pm

EricUntitled Comment

Eric

Well done!
Posted Mar 10, 2002 6:47 pm

PopoffUntitled Comment

Great. I like the photos and the approach information.
Posted Oct 14, 2002 9:08 am

Noah (Oregon)Untitled Comment

Noah (Oregon)

Posted Nov 5, 2002 3:17 pm

cjwhatUntitled Comment

cjwhat

Excellent description of setting!
Posted Oct 31, 2002 3:07 pm

Noah (Oregon)Untitled Comment

Noah (Oregon)

Posted Nov 5, 2002 3:16 pm

OBIJUANKENOBI71Untitled Comment

OBIJUANKENOBI71

Good work and nice page!!

Cheers

Juan
Posted Feb 24, 2003 11:34 pm

jeffreytottenUntitled Comment

jeffreytotten

Noah is a great maintainer. He could maintain a tiger in a wet paper bag!
Posted Mar 15, 2003 3:14 pm

Noah (Oregon)Untitled Comment

Noah (Oregon)

Jeff, You are a mad man! If I didn't know you were such a tough guy when it really counts (pushing the pace on the glaciers), I would reply with some disrespectful rant against East Coast "hikers" who come to Cascades searching for action! :)
Posted Mar 17, 2003 3:48 pm

keemaUntitled Comment

keema

Great page Noah. Have camped a couple of times at Paulina Lake. Uhh, drove to the top of Paulina Peak with my family.
Posted Mar 28, 2003 6:35 am

Noah (Oregon)Untitled Comment

Noah (Oregon)

What? Drove to the top! You should try that NE face :) I ran up the NW side on a trail that eventually faded into steep rubble and scree. It was a hot, steep run and well worth it. My wife mountain biked up and then raced down the forest service road (the one you must have taken). It was a great trip. NOAH
Posted Apr 1, 2003 1:17 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Helpful info. I'm going to do this friday.
Posted May 25, 2005 10:27 am

Noah (Oregon)Untitled Comment

Noah (Oregon)

I hope you have as much fun as I did. Please post a "summit log" entry and let us know what the conditions are like this time of year (snow, temp. and insects). Thanks, NOAH
Posted May 25, 2005 5:59 pm