Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

Climb Glacier National Park Volume Two

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Northern Rockies. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Northern Rockies Climbing Partners section.

Climb Glacier National Park Volume Two

Postby rebelgrizz » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Flatheadnative's new book Climb Glacier National Park Volume Two: The Two Medicine Valley and Firebrand Pass is now available for purchase at many retailers throughout the Flathead Valley. It can also be purchased directly from his website.

I encourage anyone with plans to visit Glacier National Park to purchase this book in advance. This book features 17 awesome peaks in the areas mentioned in the title plus an additional 5 bonus peaks. This book puts seemingly impossible peaks easily within the grasp of average climbers. Vivid, detailed, route photos take you through each climb.

The Two Medicine Valley is used by fewer people than the more popular Logan Pass and Many Glacier areas of the Park. For even more isolation, try Firebrand Pass!

The second book in the series is chock full of even more information than the first book. Bonus peaks, bonus routes, and UTM coordinates are also included.

I encourage all of you to check out the book and Blake's website....happy climbing!
rebelgrizz

Re: Climb Glacier National Park Volume Two

Postby RoryKuykendall » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 am

Bump for Glacier National Park.
RoryKuykendall

Postby FlatheadNative » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:20 am

As Steve has written Volume Two is now available on line at [url]http://www.climbglacier.com[/url] and is also available through most local retailers in the Flathead Valley. I am distributing this volume through the same sales channels that carried Volume One last year.

It will also be available throughout the park at Visitors Centers and Lodge Gift Shops.

The Two Medicine Valley has long been a favorite place to escape in Glacier National Park and there are some great routes in that area.
FlatheadNative

Postby GlacierCountry » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Can't wait to check it out. I hear you have some superstar climbers in this volume. wink wink
Mountains and Music
GlacierCountry

Return to Northern Rockies (ID, MT, WY)