Climbing on the Eastside November 20-22

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
A-Lex

Climbing on the Eastside November 20-22

by A-Lex » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Looking for partners this coming weekend. I lead 5.9, follow 5.10, and am hoping to do some long trad climbs, and have plenty of gear. Didn't really have anything in mind, though some ideas are Pine Creek, Whitney Portal Road, or Red Rock (its further for me, but maybe someone in NV wants to meet there). Dunno just wanting to do some longer routes this weekend and don't have any partners yet. Lemme know if you're interested. PM me.

A-Lex

by A-Lex » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:43 pm

I'm also interested in some mountaineering. Spending a few nights in the wilderness might be pretty sweet.

kevin trieu

by kevin trieu » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:42 pm

I'll be up in Lone this coming weekend. Swing by if you want to clip some bolts in the Alabama Hills. There are a few trad lines there. Maybe two. I'm staying ultil Wednesday. I also lead 9 but I think there's not much in that range in Pine Creek or Whitney Portal area. I wouldn't mind doing Pratt's Crack but then I don't have that much big gear.

Return to California