Ice climbing partner wanted (Vancouver/south west BC)

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Canada and Alaska. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Canada and Alaska Climbing Partners forum.
phlipdascrip

Ice climbing partner wanted (Vancouver/south west BC)

by phlipdascrip » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:42 am

Hey guys, the Plans & Partners section is still completely useless so I'm posting here:

I'm keen to get back onto some ice before the season ends but am in need of a partner! I'm located in Vancouver, so looking to climb in south west BC (Squamish, Pemberton, Chilliwack area etc.). I have all gear and can drive (Jeep with offroad/snow tires and chains should get us anywhere). Limited to weekends, but can take a day off if needed. Get in touch!

chogorisufi

Re: Ice climbing partner wanted (Vancouver/south west BC)

by chogorisufi » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 am

Hi there Philip,
Hope this message finds you in the best of health and spirits. I'm looking for a partner to climb with this weekend as well. Don't know if you have found a partner yet. I lead easy stuff upto WI3/M5s and follow WI5+ and upto M8s. If pushed I can lead WI4 sections.
I live in Bellingham and can meet you up in CA. Let me know if you are still interested.

Peace,
Sameer
sameer.ahmed1@gmail.com

Peak Freak

Re: Ice climbing partner wanted (Vancouver/south west BC)

by Peak Freak » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 am

I too live in Vancouver, and would love to get out on the ice again!!! I have tools that are itching to get used.

This weekend is out, but after that...

Sadly, I am in horrible shape right now, but the only way to change that is to get outdoors. If you are OK keeping it easy at first, shoot me a PM.

Eileen

Return to Canada and Alaska